Logging out

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Logging out

Post by Mikel123 »

I thought it was 3 minutes for a non-Inn, non-camping log out. On this shard it appears to be 5 minutes. Am I misremembering?

Pristiq

Re: Logging out

Post by Pristiq »

Mikel123 wrote:I thought it was 3 minutes for a non-Inn, non-camping log out. On this shard it appears to be 5 minutes. Am I misremembering?
I've always remembered it as five minutes.
chumbucket wrote:Everyone else, don't be a jerk to staff. Maahes cries enough already.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40810 - HOLY HELL AN AWESOME VENDOR?!

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

Pristiq wrote:
Mikel123 wrote:I thought it was 3 minutes for a non-Inn, non-camping log out. On this shard it appears to be 5 minutes. Am I misremembering?
I've always remembered it as five minutes.
Yep, was 5 minutes.

PS: Awesome avatar
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Pacifico

Post by Pacifico »

If you set up a camp, even with no camping and you wait for the "you have set up the camp" or whatever response there is no delay to log out correct? i tried this the other day and it didn't auto log me out.

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

Pacifico wrote:If you set up a camp, even with no camping and you wait for the "you have set up the camp" or whatever response there is no delay to log out correct? i tried this the other day and it didn't auto log me out.
Should be automatically but this does not let you bypass aggression timers. Thus if you attacked someone or something you would have to wait. Of course, I think if they attack you but you don't attack back (auto defend doesn't count) that it doesn't give you an aggression timer and you can log out.

Its similar to being in a house. If you log out in your house, you are fine. If you attack someone then log out in your house, you gotta time out. If someone attacks you while you are in your house but you don't attack back, you can still instant log.
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Pacifico wrote:If you set up a camp, even with no camping and you wait for the "you have set up the camp" or whatever response there is no delay to log out correct? i tried this the other day and it didn't auto log me out.
you also need to use a bedroll.
Place the bedroll on the ground, double click it to unroll, than double click it again. You'll be immediately logged out and automatically disconnected.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Pacifico

Post by Pacifico »

Ah that's why, I didn't use a bedroll