How bout everyone votes?

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

How bout everyone votes?

Post by Biohazard »

Antioch

Re: How bout everyone votes?

Post by Antioch »

A lot of the site's Captchas are stupidly retarded. For example they say there are two words, but one of the words more looks like a picture in that it's got crazy letters on top and beneath it. These sites are frustrating to vote on, back to back, as you have to frequently refresh the captcha until you get something legible.

I'm just saying, pick 1 or 2 sites you reallyyy want us to vote on and I will. This will minimize the hassle of some site's terrible captcha hassle.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

What's with the link that takes us to the Main page?
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Biohazard »

Antioch wrote:A lot of the site's Captchas are stupidly retarded. For example they say there are two words, but one of the words more looks like a picture in that it's got crazy letters on top and beneath it. These sites are frustrating to vote on, back to back, as you have to frequently refresh the captcha until you get something legible.

I'm just saying, pick 1 or 2 sites you reallyyy want us to vote on and I will. This will minimize the hassle of some site's terrible captcha hassle.
Derrick wrote:
Biohazard wrote:i just noticed on a few of the vote sites that even if you don't type in the word correctly it still takes you to the site as if you have voted... does anyone know if it actually counts?
Yeah, it is very forgiving in terms of mistypes which is why I chose it for JoinUO, if you actually do make an error that's unacceptable to it, you'll be notified on JoinUO. I don't think this is the case on Gamesites200, who use the same validator.

Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Biohazard »

archaicsubrosa77 wrote:What's with the link that takes us to the Main page?
those are all the vote links.

Krats

Post by Krats »

voted twice today (only one link works at work).
When you play with fire, there is a 50/50 chance something will go wrong, and nine times out of ten it does.
Teph wrote:chum stole a castle, a f**in castle.
Derrick wrote:I hate to see this go unanswered, so I can at least say that I read this, and have no idea myself.

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

Antioch wrote:A lot of the site's Captchas are stupidly retarded. For example they say there are two words, but one of the words more looks like a picture in that it's got crazy letters on top and beneath it. These sites are frustrating to vote on, back to back, as you have to frequently refresh the captcha until you get something legible.

The most important ones by far are Top 200 and Join UO.

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Biohazard wrote:
archaicsubrosa77 wrote:What's with the link that takes us to the Main page?
those are all the vote links.
AH, the vote link is on the main page...I feel dumb, I tend to go straight to forums or Mysecondage.

Thanks Hemp for making me check twice...and feel really stupid.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.