Guild Question

DarkWing
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Guild Question

Post by DarkWing »

What are the Guild Rules? Standards? or do's and Don'ts?

just don't wanna do something that would piss anyone off

Trusted Member of C^V Guild
Channel Operator of #secondagetrade

Scammer Free Trade Room

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Guild Question

Post by BlackFoot »

essentially this guild is formed in the idea that when on your uoh characters you should be utterly stress free.
You can be relaxed without any hassles.
We hold events both pvp and pvm that are based on fun not loot, and should continue your enjoyment of the game and shard without worry.
This guild was originally created for people of all ilks on the server to come together to horse around and have fun. We have some of the most reknowned pker/griefer/house looting knievers, and at the same time the absolute most giving, charitable players on the server. This is a guild they all come together to relax regardless of any other garbagio goin on.
Essentially our standards/rules are -dont bring drama into the guild, if you want to create problems, hassle grief/pk people? Do it on your characters that arent UoH chars, and when you hang out with us dont bring it up.
Uoh is the relaxing stress free part of peoples UOSA lives.
All of that aside, I think as a group we are molding well into a pretty tight unit of players!
If you piss somone off meh
The only people that ever got the backhand were tryin to pull people to another server.
I wouldnt worry too much about it
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]