Need runebooks copied.

Buying: Looking for something? You can buy it here.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Need runebooks copied.

Post by MatronDeWinter »

I need 14 runebooks copied to my specifications.

The required materials are...
14 NON-exceptional runebooks (this is important)
224 Blank runes (that you will obv. mark)

I have a particular labeling format that I would like you to use as well.

Post your best offer in this thread, and include the following information..
Total Cost, Turnaround time, Contact information

all others (pm's, or failure to meet the requested info) will be ignored.

Pro

Re: Need runebooks copied.

Post by Pro »

By copied you mean you already have a rune or you expect us to find the locations and mark?

Pacifico

Post by Pacifico »

Total cost: 40,000 gp (requires 16,796gp deposit)
Turnaround time: 48 hours after deposit is recieved
Contact Info: mIRC as Pacifico, forums PM, aim:locdogg167

I got this by assuming a few things: That I will be collecting/buying the materials and you have the spots already marked and it is just copying them.

The total cost is the maximum I will charge you, the price may lower due to the amount of time it takes for me to do the job.

zzyzx
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by zzyzx »

Seems like about 20k or so in materials.

It all depends on how dangerous the locations are and if you have a runebook to copy from.

But I bet I could probably have them for you tonight around 8:00 or 9:00 central...

80k if there's a lot of dangerous locations (dungeons, heavy pk traffic, etc)...

60k if it's mainly friendly locations (towns, houses, etc).

I'm on IRC as zzyzx.
<Derrick> I guarantee world peace will not be seeded in a UO FreeShard IRC channel

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

5k per book if locked down in relatively safe location, 4k per book if transferred to me. If this is a tmap library, I'll do for 2.5k per book if you transfer the books. Less than 24 hour turnover.

pm me here or on irc (hicha)
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

It's about 11,250gp in materials, assuming non-exceptional books are 500 each. This also assumes runes are 18gp each, I think they are cheaper though, i dont really know.

edit:
It's also about 8 regs per spot (for gate/mark) so that's like 7k right there. So the total is 19k in supplies.

I have all 14 books pre-marked, I just need a near-exact copy. I want you to go to each of the 224 locations, walk a certain number of tiles in a given direction, then remark. So I have an alternate set incase one library is blocked. 90% of these locations will have 0 spawn, the other 5% might have ettins, and the remaining 5% most likely has silver serpants. I would suggest gating to each location, precasting mark, going in gate, walking the tiles, target rune, then come back in the gate, and label/organize...repeat.

You probably wont see a single person at any of these locations.

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

MatronDeWinter wrote:It's about 11,250gp in materials, assuming non-exceptional books are 500 each. This also assumes runes are 18gp each, I think they are cheaper though, i dont really know.

edit:
It's also about 8 regs per spot (for gate/mark) so that's like 7k right there. So the total is 19k in supplies.
19k in supplies, 37k in labor.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Okay, I am pending approval from Pacifico, if not I will choose someone else from this thread..

Return to “Archive Buying”