LFGuild

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Snarfed

LFGuild

Post by Snarfed »

Hey Everyone,

Name is Snarfed, I've been on the shard for a little over a month and looking for some people to play with on a normal basis. I played UO around 98 on Great Lakes and also had a brief appearance on IPY for 5-6 months. I still enjoy playing but most of the people I played with have stopped and I'm trying to convince them to try out t2a.

I already have established a bit on this shard except having a hard time meeting new people. So hopefully a guild will give me a chance for some interaction before I quit out of boredom.

I have a medi macer pvper 6x gm with 93 resist, provo char named Rage, a Gm smith, an currently working on my T-hunter, also have a 2 story house near ACE area. I have plans for some additional trade skills so I can be self sufficient as far as restocking pvp gear for myself or guild mates.

What I hope to find is either an Order/Chaos or Large war guild for my pvp chars as well as a place for my PvMers to hang.

I'm pretty laid back and shit doesn't get to me, I enjoy a relaxed and joking environment. I'm definitely not great at pvp at the moment but just severely out of practice.

I usually play from 6pm-midnight PST or so a few nights a week but sure this would increase if there was a reason to.

Feel free to PM me if you wanna chat, Later.