Ancient Greek Heroes! [AgH] RP

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Avo

Ancient Greek Heroes! [AgH] RP

Post by Avo »

Hail, and well met. I am Arkos of the city of Argos. A place very distant and ancient.I am forming a new sub-group in RP and will be looking for great warriors to join me.

BEFORE YOU CONTINUE READING, WE ARE A ROLE PLAYING GROUP, STAYING IN CHARACTER IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE!

First, This group will center on friends and community. If your a role player and are looking for other RPers then look us up. We are a sub group of the RP guild, which means even if you don't want to rp a greek warrior, you can still join the guild RP and either choose your own style of rp and title, join one of the existing RP sub-groups (knights), or start your own RP sub-group with some friends. There are many choices, so it's up to your rp tastes. So I strongly encourage contacting us if you enjoy RP, we are always looking to expand the RP Community and meet new faces to interact with.

Alright, here is some info on this new RP group folks. We are a "good guy" group. So no murdering the innocent, unless they provoke the attack first. You may however challenge blues to duels to see who the better warrior is. Reds can be attacked on sight and anything goes. Fight hard and fight with honor. Don't turn sour if you are defeated, armor and everything is replaceable. So don't talk smack and act childish is all I ask.

Respect your guildies and respect the common players. You can role play a grouchy Greek warrior, but please don't try and grief others.

Our guild colors are Blue and Bronze. I have a smith named Hephaestus who can supply the armor. Kilts, capes, skullies, bandannas, and sashes are the only clothes allowed. As for the armor part - plate mail arms, ring mail gloves, gorget, and helm are allowed, no leggings and no chest piece.

Dressing as a Greek warrior is hard due to the limited clothes/armor available, but we must try our best to look the part.

Any combination of warriors is acceptable, dexxor, tank, or medi warrior. I'de prefer those with swords or fencing skills to use pole arms like spears and hallies and such. Those with macing can use hammers of their choice. If your a warrior with parry, then you can use your choice of one handed weapons but must use the round bronze shield.

Greek names would also be great, or at least an rp name that would show you role play. No names like KillaKlown or something will be accepted.

These are a lot of restrictions I know, but its not all set in stone yet and dress/weapon code can be subject to change.

I hope this style of RP will interest some of you out there and will join me in fighting the orcs and other scourge of Britannia.

If you have other questions just let me know in a PM or a post under this thread. Thanks, look forward to meeting some new faces!

Arkos of Argos

Unlimited Bladeworks

Re: Ancient Greek Heroes! [AgH] RP

Post by Unlimited Bladeworks »

Roleplayer's United website: http://roleplayersunited-uo.webs.com/agh.htm

I added information to the [AgH] section. Let me know if you want anything else added to the website.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”