Me being guardwacked for no reason...twice.

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Me being guardwacked for no reason...twice.

Post by GuardianKnight »

Guy lures a mare thru a gate of mine....gone. I'm sittin in skara and suddenly i see "the guards can no longer be called on you" . GUy says don't say the G word or you'll die. I say nope. Says guards can't be called on me....WACK.

So i go blue and they rez me....then i try to explain what had just happened out loud "guards" and wack! wtf.
Attachments
GuardianKnight_9-25_04.49.jpg
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Me being guardwacked for no reason...twice.

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

This happened to me the other day.
I got the guardwhacked three times when I was trying to tame bulls.
I thought my macro was off as I was having the tames attack any grey after I said all Guard me.
After that I didnt tame anymore or run my macro. My criminal time kept going up and up after I went blue I went grey again. After the final time I went blue I ran off and waited for restart. I was permanently grey outside with my crime time going up further and further.

It was a mess.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Derrick

Re: Me being guardwacked for no reason...twice.

Post by Derrick »

It's not advisible to have aggressive pets loose in the world, especially fire breathers if you are in town. It's likely that your nightmare did something unbecoming of a fine citizen.

This is not an uncommon occurance for players who run around the lost lands taming giant toads and mongbats either. Watch after your aggressive pets, or release them to avoid this risk.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."