Shrinking window

Dunimere

Shrinking window

Post by Dunimere »

For reasons unknown, anytime I make a selection in my configuration window it automaticly shrinks my gamplay window down to 640x480. It's a neusance where I have to log out and log back in after making changes in configurations/macros to get my screen back to 800x600. Anyone know how to fix this issue?

zzyzx
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Shrinking window

Post by zzyzx »

Dunimere wrote:For reasons unknown, anytime I make a selection in my configuration window it automaticly shrinks my gamplay window down to 640x480. It's a neusance where I have to log out and log back in after making changes in configurations/macros to get my screen back to 800x600. Anyone know how to fix this issue?
Check your Razor settings? You may be forcing screen to 640x480?
<Derrick> I guarantee world peace will not be seeded in a UO FreeShard IRC channel

Krats

Post by Krats »

I have this same issue, I force screen size to 1024x768 and anytime i apply changes to UO settings it will reset to 800x600 until I relog.
When you play with fire, there is a 50/50 chance something will go wrong, and nine times out of ten it does.
Teph wrote:chum stole a castle, a f**in castle.
Derrick wrote:I hate to see this go unanswered, so I can at least say that I read this, and have no idea myself.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Vista?

Some files in the UO folder may have been set read only?
I've heard of this happening, don't know the cause.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Krats

Post by Krats »

Don't Trust vista...

still on XP
When you play with fire, there is a 50/50 chance something will go wrong, and nine times out of ten it does.
Teph wrote:chum stole a castle, a f**in castle.
Derrick wrote:I hate to see this go unanswered, so I can at least say that I read this, and have no idea myself.