Guild Hall (Open to All)

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Phallax

Guild Hall (Open to All)

Post by Phallax »

I have placed a Large Brick on the beachs of South Vesper. The house is called Guild Hall.

This will be much like a rune library but focused around the guilds of the shard rather than just known sites in UO.

Things Ill need Only a rune is required. Once you bring me a rune to your house or town. Ill friend you to the house, yes only friend(I dont want people to be co-owned so stuff isnt moved).

Items:
a rune
Order/Chaos Shield if your guild is one
a runebook to all your PvP hotspots(I will check these to make sure none are guard limits so reds can use)
2 cloth with guild colors / 2 cloth per color if more than 1(if you have colors)

Any other suggestions that you think may help this idea work more please post here.

All guilds are welcome to have a placed rune/book, not just PvP. If you have vendor house I can place and use ballot box deeds to warrant non pvp guild. But every house/town must be a guild house/town with a guild stone.

I will be adding some known guilds to the house and guild vendors.

-Jeebs
Attachments
GH.jpg
GHmap.jpg
GHmap.jpg (59.49 KiB) Viewed 674 times