House reduction

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: House reduction

Post by Biohazard »

Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:Two things:

1. Pay for access even if basic access is included is illegal.
2. Adding a major advantage for donators is much worst then any perceived problems with housing.
im saying i dont think you or i know what is legal and illegal... my point is i play here now and i donate... is that illegal? it is not pay to play.. either way the bottom line is i am not arguing for this.. simply showing you why housing doesnt shake out the same.

Lord Cavewight of GL

Post by Lord Cavewight of GL »

Biohazard wrote:
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:Two things:

1. Pay for access even if basic access is included is illegal.
2. Adding a major advantage for donators is much worst then any perceived problems with housing.
im saying i dont think you or i know what is legal and illegal... my point is i play here now and i donate... is that illegal? it is not pay to play.. either way the bottom line is i am not arguing for this.. simply showing you why housing doesnt shake out the same.

You keep making posts then in the next post say your not arguing for it.
Example: Making a big point about multiple accounts being bad for pages then saying your not arguing to reduce them.

What are you arguing for anyway?

Anyway even if its not illegal its still a horrible idea, especially 2+ years into this shard when everyone has multiple accounts.

Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Biohazard »

Lord Cavewight of GL wrote: What are you arguing for anyway?

Anyway even if its not illegal its still a horrible idea, especially 2+ years into this shard when everyone has multiple accounts.
if i could have it my way it would be that way.. just stating it is not the same housing situation.

Lord Cavewight of GL

Biohazard wrote:
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote: What are you arguing for anyway?

if i could have it my way it would be that way.. just stating it is not the same housing situation.

So what if its not the same housing situation? Who cares?

If your not arguing for anything, why post over and over and over in this thread about how bad something is if you don't care if its changed?

Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Biohazard »

Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:So what if its not the same housing situation? Who cares?

If your not arguing for anything, why post over and over and over in this thread about how bad something is if you don't care if its changed?
look man all i said is that its not the same.. and like i said numerous times before i will play either way.

Lord Cavewight of GL

Biohazard wrote:look man all i said is that its not the same.. and like i said numerous times before i will play either way.

No no no.... you..

1. Made a whole thread about how bad the housing situation was.
2. Posted in that thread over and over about how it needed to be fixed etc
3. Posted in this thread over and over about how mutliple accounts etc are the problem.

Now you go around saying how your not arguing for anything to be changed and you were merely pointing out housing isnt the same as it was on OSI.

Why are you posting at all? You said multiple times you dont want anything to be changed why did you go out of your way to make such a big deal about some problem that not only doesn't exist but you claim you dont even care about?

Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Biohazard »

Lord Cavewight of GL wrote: 1. Made a whole thread about how bad the housing situation was.
2. Posted in that thread over and over about how it needed to be fixed etc
3. Posted in this thread over and over about how mutliple accounts etc are the problem.Now you go around saying how your not arguing for anything to be changed and you were merely pointing out housing isnt the same as it was on OSI.Why are you posting at all? You said multiple times you dont want anything to be changed why did you go out of your way to make such a big deal about some problem that not only doesn't exist but you claim you dont even care about?
lol you just dont like to let shit go... im only talking about this recent trip. yea i made the "other" housing thread... so what? yes i continually posted in it... so what? I do care about it.. but im going to play either way. im not the sissy type like you, sandro, faustus who will quit and cry like a little bitch if the server aint exactly how they want it. i can state my opinion all day.. it aint my bad that you cant handle it. It's painfully obvious you like to twist my words around. its just not correct. the housing is not the same. i would like it to be fixed. i dont think it will though. if you think the housing and multi accounts dont take away from the overall feel of T2A UO then i dont think you ever played in the real time.

Lord Cavewight of GL

Biohazard wrote:the housing is not the same. i would like it to be fixed.
Ok, you dont want it to be fixed a few posts ago now you do?

You said the problem with housing was the 3 account rule, you would like it to be pay for play.

Then you claim your not arguing for pay for play so what is it exactly you want fixed?

Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Biohazard »

Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:You have claimed more than once you do not want to change housing.
Why would you bring up the whole "problem with housing" topic in the first place if you dont want it changed?
I do want it changed still.. it just isnt going to happen therefore i dont argue it anymore.. or should i say i try not to. its crazy how every argument with you turns into nothing and before you know it you arent even talking about what was initially said. on top of that i have to repeat myself 300 times on everything i say. its truly amazing.

Lord Cavewight of GL

Biohazard wrote:I do want it changed still.. it just isnt going to happen therefore i dont argue it anymore..
Ok, so your not arguing for housing to be fixed. I must have gotten confused by all those posts about "whats wrong with housing" that weren't arguments for fixing housing.

Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Biohazard »

Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:Ok, so your not arguing for housing to be fixed. I must have gotten confused by all those posts about "whats wrong with housing" that weren't arguments for fixing housing.
re-read all those posts because they are legit. I meant all that stuff. I didnt recant anything. there is nothing more to be said about it. i asked that you address the multi-account fact and you did and here we are 15 posts later trying to figure out whether or not i was really arguing in the first place? you would be a good candidate for reading filibusters.. you should probably get into politics.

Lord Cavewight of GL

Biohazard wrote:
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:Ok, so your not arguing for housing to be fixed. I must have gotten confused by all those posts about "whats wrong with housing" that weren't arguments for fixing housing.
re-read all those posts because they are legit. I meant all that stuff. I didnt recant anything. there is nothing more to be said about it. i asked that you address the multi-account fact and you did and here we are 15 posts later trying to figure out whether or not i was really arguing in the first place? you would be a good candidate for reading filibusters.. you should probably get into politics.

I did get a bit off topic. :(

My emotions get the best of me on forums sometimes, I apologize for taking things so far away from the discussion

Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Biohazard »

Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I did get a bit off topic. :(

My emotions get the best of me on forums sometimes, I apologize for taking things so far away from the discussion
It's ok man.. we all lose arguments sometimes.....

PSYCHE totally j/k please dont hop on the soap box again. :)

Malaki

Post by Malaki »

My main issue with this is when newerish have no chance of placing a tower because there are people out there who think they need to own a castle, 2 keeps and 4 towers. All but MAYBE one undecorated and completely unused

:/

That is a crisis

There really is no reason for some one to need to own more than 2 houses. I guess you could do 3 if you wanted a mining house or something. But generally all that you really can even USE is a larger house for storage, and a second smaller one near a town or moongate for vendors.

Pro

Post by Pro »

That's not a crisis.