Pirates at it again!

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Brules

Re: Pirates at it again!

Post by Brules »

Paradox wrote:Hard to get someone who only comes out for tournaments and then hibernates in their home afterwards.
Should make it easier, camp the event gate or his house when the events start. He's like clockwork!

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

Har har. The pirates woken from a drunken slumber looking for loot and blood. So after the seas where dead we set sail to $$$ docks to kill poor souls that come there to use the rune tower. To bad 2 of the kills where off screen from where i was. But i can assure you that they felt my ebolts.

[08:52] <Spitfire|work> chain knows, he's cleaned more houses than that erotic maid service

Zeppelin
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Zeppelin »

HOHOHOHO! ITS A PIRATE DOCK NOW!

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

Yo hoo hooo. Today the pirates had a drunken brawl on their docks. Once we killed each other in a drunken rage over booty. We decided to take it out on the poor souls out at sea.

We first come to a fisher stuck in a sea trance named Azure Tiger. We quickly made their soul leave their warm body and then took chase after.

After they started sailing away our skillful track Bloth pointed out another soul near by. So we did the only thing we know best. KILL MORE!!!! We sail and find Jack Whitfield in a sea trance as well. One we slayed him we was lucky to beable to bored his ship and take his belongings and also was able to take ownership of this new ship.

[08:52] <Spitfire|work> chain knows, he's cleaned more houses than that erotic maid service

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Dock Brawls were hilarious!

Pics...

Arr, Mage and Daemon vs Tamer and Wyrm.

A Mighty Chop!

Scurvy dog.

Stiltskin wastes Palin with a right hook to the jaw, KO.

SkittlesTheKitty

Post by SkittlesTheKitty »

Ahoy fellow pirate brothers! After awakening from a drunken slumber from last nights festivities. I decided to pillage some booty. So I sent my lackey to scour the seas and came across a fine gentleman appropriately named Ganked.
The only booty he had was a pair of nice blue sandals. I took those to match my outfit at a later time. So off I was again looking to quench my thirst for blood and booty.

Sailing for a little while longer I came across 3 fishermen. They put up a good chase but were no match to my pet ev.

They quickly got away so I wasnt able to commandeer their ship. Another day perhaps. Har har, The waters are never safe from us pirate scum. So be on the lookout weary fishermen!
<@Rose> is skitty powerfull now?
<zep-pod> took her awhile as her macros werent = a frying pan or stove dial

SkittlesTheKitty

Har har, another friendly dock duel. Except there has been a crime committed on dragon isle! Kitty got raped with a mace. Oh the tragedy of it all.

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

Har har tonight we started sailing with the wind to our backs. We first come upon a poor miner in a sea trance.

After we was done we decided to sail to $$$ to stop any one from traveling.

Then the capt was drinking a little to much rum and started praying to a crystal ball ontop of a lamp post.

Har har it was a great night and more to come. PoD will raise hell from the deep waters and make sure no soul will be safe from traveling our seas. Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Zeppelin
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Zeppelin »

har har har. a thing of beauty!!

I look sharp in my new blue shirt!

como looks cute as ever in his pink dress.

como.

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

Har har har! The Capt was out doing mib's that we stole off a ship a few nights before and was able to have a little fun doing them.

Yo ho hooo, I was drifting off because to much rum and I heard a loud crash. I look up and see a MIB ship in action. I quickly started shooting my arrows and casting magic spells. He was no match to my power. After he was slayed I was takin to much time and was only able to steal one MIB chest off the ship before that poor soul woke up.

After 10 mibs and lots of rum I was finished. I set sail towards our island and found another soul in a sea trance. I quickly called in my fellow pirate brothers to join in on the fun. To bad this poor soul didnt have a chance to say parlay.

SkittlesTheKitty

Kander wrote:Har har har! The Capt was out doing mib's that we stole off a ship a few nights before and was able to have a little fun doing them.

Yo ho hooo, I was drifting off because to much rum and I heard a loud crash. I look up and see a MIB ship in action. I quickly started shooting my arrows and casting magic spells. He was no match to my power. After he was slayed I was takin to much time and was only able to steal one MIB chest off the ship before that poor soul woke up.

After 10 mibs and lots of rum I was finished. I set sail towards our island and found another soul in a sea trance. I quickly called in my fellow pirate brothers to join in on the fun. To bad this poor soul didnt have a chance to say parlay.
Ha I scrolled up on the pics and noticed we killed Azure before lol. Good killings :D Har har.

sakura

Post by sakura »

Rose wrote:Got a Yomega kill shot pic? that was my favorite
Oh I would loooooove to see that ^_^ hehehehe

Akari Moongate

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

Har har we started our night sailing the lines and only found one soul to send to Davey Jones locker.

Once done with that we decided to sail once again to $$$ docks. We unleashed furry to any one who came into this area.

After taking so many lives at $$$ docks the Capt went on another one of his wild rum sails and went to Brit docks. Knowing the guards zone was so close PoD sailed with no fear and killed any one they could on Brits docks. Lets just say the guards didnt have enough sand to come after us.

No one is safe with PoD lurking in the shadows. Yo ho hoooo!

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Panthor the Hated »

MAGIC REFLECTION

SkittlesTheKitty

Panthor the Hated wrote:MAGIC REFLECTION

Lol wut?