A Random List of Observations

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
~|~Damaja
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: A Random List of Observations

Post by ~|~Damaja »

I also remember dragons dispelling but not insta casting it, so that seems good. I never remember dragons casting any other spells at all. It was just that fire breath that did alot of damage when they are at full health.

Also I think it might be coded in right now that their melee damages are dependant on their health? I got hit by one when it was at about half health and it didnt do much damage. It was only the firebreath that was health dependant on damage

alatar

Post by alatar »

Strong believer of no-magery dragons. Brought this issue up quite some time ago. Destard = vacancy.
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

Clyde-

Post by Clyde- »

Yeah i think they made no magery dragons for a good reason. FS + Firebreath = Lights out sucka.
-cr3w-

Gereint

Post by Gereint »

Clyde- wrote:Yeah i think they made no magery dragons for a good reason. FS + Firebreath = Lights out sucka.

I thought i died there unusually fast. Even before Wylan came.

Helsod Vedide

Post by Helsod Vedide »

Once my characters are up and running, and get the gold needed for decent sized house, I'll be opening a good vendor shop!