Boat Blockades. "This must come to an end!"

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
DarkWing
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: This must come to an end!

Post by DarkWing »

Caswallon wrote:It is creative, but on OSI those boats would be deleted without warning, we all know that.

Darkwing, have you tried getting as close as possible to these boats, in a parallel fashion , then dropping another boat on the other side and recalling off the key to get in? Worth a go.
you can no longer launch a boat from another boat ..

but that would have worked unless they doubled up there barracade

Trusted Member of C^V Guild
Channel Operator of #secondagetrade

Scammer Free Trade Room

DarkWing
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by DarkWing »

JoshuaLee wrote:Trammel thread.
EEEEEK ... its a Troll ....

what is so Trammel about wanting to get in and PK boat miners?

Scammer Free Trade Room

Pristiq

Post by Pristiq »

Caswallon wrote:It is creative, but on OSI those boats would be deleted without warning, we all know that.

Darkwing, have you tried getting as close as possible to these boats, in a parallel fashion , then dropping another boat on the other side and recalling off the key to get in? Worth a go.
Can't place from a ship anymore.
chumbucket wrote:Everyone else, don't be a jerk to staff. Maahes cries enough already.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40810 - HOLY HELL AN AWESOME VENDOR?!

Dagon

Post by Dagon »

you didnt complain when that same cove (at least one side of it) was completely blocked last week, for a number of weeks..

guess it made these guys pretty happy that the boats finally moved so they could take over

DarkWing
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by DarkWing »

Dagon wrote:you didnt complain when that same cove (at least one side of it) was completely blocked last week, for a number of weeks..

guess it made these guys pretty happy that the boats finally moved so they could take over
where have you been ... i have been complaining about boats blocking resources for quite a while now

Scammer Free Trade Room

JoshuaLee
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by JoshuaLee »

DarkWing wrote:

I would say your the troll, your complaining about something that is in the game. You don't get your way in the game so you come on here and complain about it trying to create some kind of dramatic change. Simply just go find another spot to do whatever your doing. Whoever did it was smart enough to do that so props to whoever it was. Kind of sad that the one chance you and Pristiq get to pk someone on a boat, you can't even reach. Which must be the reason your so upset about it in the first place.
Against all odds.WAR US
UOSA Music Video #6: The AMPA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfLoFkTtEEs
TDC Theme: Joshua Lee's Revenge
http://vimeo.com/7530389

DarkWing
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by DarkWing »

JoshuaLee wrote:
DarkWing wrote:

I would say your the troll, your complaining about something that is in the game. You don't get your way in the game so you come on here and complain about it trying to create some kind of dramatic change. Simply just go find another spot to do whatever your doing. Whoever did it was smart enough to do that so props to whoever it was. Kind of sad that the one chance you and Pristiq get to pk someone on a boat, you can't even reach. Which must be the reason your so upset about it in the first place.
you know ... i sit here and can think of a hundred different things to rebute your statement .. but it would take this thread totally of topic ... so i shall do my best to keep this thread on topic ...

if you have anyting to add to this tread (on topic) please post it ... otherwise take all other comments to the Trash talk forum ..

Thanks for your attention in this matter!

Scammer Free Trade Room

JoshuaLee
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by JoshuaLee »

DarkWing wrote: you know ... i sit here and can think of a hundred different things to rebute your statement .. but it would take this thread totally of topic ... so i shall do my best to keep this thread on topic ...

if you have anyting to add to this tread (on topic) please post it ... otherwise take all other comments to the Trash talk forum ..

Everything I said has to do with this entire thread, everything you are assuming however should be taken to trash talk. I am sorry to be the one to break it down so easily for you. All all these things you say you could think of to say to me, I bet none of them are even related to the topic at hand.

You are pretty much suggesting that something be done about this. You even made polls and paged a GM about it. Chances are nothing will be done about this because it's in the game. If the admins were to give into everything every player suggested be changed, there would be no uosa. We would be left with Trammel.

Alot of these threads are suggestions that are just backed up with selfish personal motives. I think a true suggestion to the shard should be something from a neutral standpoint and something someone believes would truly help the shard but keep its originality intact... not suggesting a mechanic of the game be changed just so you can go pk some boat miner.
Against all odds.WAR US

Pristiq

Post by Pristiq »

JoshuaLee wrote:
DarkWing wrote:

Let's say someone found a way to completely block off lich lords or Brit GY and farm without interruption. I'm sure your reaction would be similar to that of DarkWing's, eh?
chumbucket wrote:Everyone else, don't be a jerk to staff. Maahes cries enough already.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40810 - HOLY HELL AN AWESOME VENDOR?!

Dagon

Post by Dagon »

JoshuaLee wrote: I would say your the troll, your complaining about something that is in the game. You don't get your way in the game so you come on here and complain about it trying to create some kind of dramatic change.
hahaha.. the fagpot calling the kettle black.. with your 4-5 posts about allegedly getting ripped off at yew bank mall... lmao. cry us a river newb.

(User warned for this post)

DarkWing
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by DarkWing »

JoshuaLee wrote:
DarkWing wrote: you know ... i sit here and can think of a hundred different things to rebute your statement .. but it would take this thread totally of topic ... so i shall do my best to keep this thread on topic ...

Everything I said has to do with this entire thread, everything you are assuming however should be taken to trash talk. I am sorry to be the one to break it down so easily for you. All all these things you say you could think of to say to me, I bet none of them are even related to the topic at hand.

You are pretty much suggesting that something be done about this. You even made polls and paged a GM about it. Chances are nothing will be done about this because it's in the game. If the admins were to give into everything every player suggested be changed, there would be no uosa. We would be left with Trammel.

Alot of these threads are suggestions that are just backed up with selfish personal motives. I think a true suggestion to the shard should be something from a neutral standpoint and something someone believes would truly help the shard but keep its originality intact... not suggesting a mechanic of the game be changed just so you can go pk some boat miner.
Yes i have made a poll about players using boats to block off resource spots ... and it came to a loss ... but now things have escelated to an even bigger problem .. boats are now being used to block off an entire mountainside..

if this was anything other than just ore .. your opinion would probably be different!

Scammer Free Trade Room

JoshuaLee
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by JoshuaLee »

Pristiq wrote:
Let's say someone found a way to completely block off lich lords or Brit GY and farm without interruption. I'm sure your reaction would be similar to that of DarkWing's, eh?
People have found a way, it's called dragons. And no my reaction would be no different, if you even look at my posts in this section I am always against any kind of real change to the shard.
Against all odds.WAR US

JoshuaLee
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by JoshuaLee »

Dagon wrote:
JoshuaLee wrote: I would say your the troll, your complaining about something that is in the game. You don't get your way in the game so you come on here and complain about it trying to create some kind of dramatic change.
hahaha.. the fagpot calling the kettle black.. with your 4-5 posts about allegedly getting ripped off at yew bank mall... lmao. cry us a river newb.
I could care less I got more gold than you. Also I think it's funny that Bigoud deleted his player run vendor threads because I posted that.

I am sorry but if I buy a greater heal keg for 5500, and there are only 5 potions in it, yeah I'm gonna let people know. Most people know your guys shop is dirty anyways, nothing new.

And to be honest, I never really made that big a deal about it. But apparently it's affected you guys so I guess I got my message across after all.
Last edited by JoshuaLee on Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Against all odds.WAR US

JoshuaLee
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by JoshuaLee »

DarkWing wrote:
Yes i have made a poll about players using boats to block off resource spots ... and it came to a loss ... but now things have escelated to an even bigger problem .. boats are now being used to block off an entire mountainside..

if this was anything other than just ore .. your opinion would probably be different!
Not at all.
Against all odds.WAR US

DarkWing
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by DarkWing »

JoshuaLee wrote:
Dagon wrote:
I could care less I got more gold than you. Also I think it's funny that Bigoud deleted his player run vendor threads because I posted that.

I am sorry but if I buy a greater heal keg for 5500, and there are only 5 potions in it, yeah I'm gonna let people know. Most people know your guys shop is dirty anyways, nothing new.
please keep this tread on topic

Scammer Free Trade Room