Fador we will miss you

Topics related to Second Age
Galendae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Fador we will miss you

Post by Galendae »

I think the coffee machine may have been part of the problem. Thankfully that was destroyed in the melee.

Seriously, rehab for UO addiction is hilarious. :lol:

KydVicious

Post by KydVicious »

Sounds like one less immature douchebag running around to me, but I'm sure another one will step up to take his place. This shard is full of em unfortunately.

IM FKING CRAZY

Post by IM FKING CRAZY »

do none of you know who chuck lidell is

Layt

Post by Layt »

Oh man, this brings back memories. When UO was released I was 13-14, and my ridiculously overprotective mother decided locking up all the keyboards in the house while she was at work was the only way to keep me offline. I ordered a lockpicking kit online, and within 2-3 days learned how to pick pin-tumbler locks. It wasn't until a few years later that I finally let her in on the secret of why the phone line was busy allll day, but the keyboards were always locked up when she got home.

Lonebob

Post by Lonebob »

Layt wrote:Oh man, this brings back memories. When UO was released I was 13-14, and my ridiculously overprotective mother decided locking up all the keyboards in the house while she was at work was the only way to keep me offline. I ordered a lockpicking kit online, and within 2-3 days learned how to pick pin-tumbler locks. It wasn't until a few years later that I finally let her in on the secret of why the phone line was busy allll day, but the keyboards were always locked up when she got home.
um.....wouldn't an extra keyboard have been easier?

Downs

Post by Downs »

Layt wrote:When UO was released I was 13-14
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Layt

Post by Layt »

Lonebob wrote:
Layt wrote:Oh man, this brings back memories. When UO was released I was 13-14, and my ridiculously overprotective mother decided locking up all the keyboards in the house while she was at work was the only way to keep me offline. I ordered a lockpicking kit online, and within 2-3 days learned how to pick pin-tumbler locks. It wasn't until a few years later that I finally let her in on the secret of why the phone line was busy allll day, but the keyboards were always locked up when she got home.
um.....wouldn't an extra keyboard have been easier?
It's way easier for kids to hide an ultra thin set of lockpicks than a keyboard. Parents have no respect for privacy. Besides, it's fun learning new skills.

Lonebob

Post by Lonebob »

hehe I guess I just had a lot more hiding spaces.

Horvik

Post by Horvik »

I was thinking off tatooing uo sign on my arm but considered it to be a bit to extreme. Reading this thread somehow makes it less hard to decided if i should do it.

SJane3384
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by SJane3384 »

Horvik wrote:I was thinking off tatooing uo sign on my arm but considered it to be a bit to extreme. Reading this thread somehow makes it less hard to decided if i should do it.
Why not? If people can put crap like Daffy Duck or Tinkerbell on their arms, why not something badass looking like the UO symbol? Plus, if you ever get embarrassed when someone asks, you can just make up some crap about how it's the druid symbol for sex god or something.
Dolphins are NOT era accurate, and MUST be banned!
Sign my PETITION!

pablo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by pablo »

IRL GM Lockpicking...congrats

ehafh

Post by ehafh »

i wish i killed that guy. people who get this angry at video games crack me up.

someone i know in RL back in the day was killed in a similar way on uo.
friend attacked him with a deadly poison wep and he got destroyed.
ended up losing something big and he flipped out. like ran over to his house
and was screaming at the guy until someone called the cops and made him go.
LOL.
“Everything is changing. People are taking their comedians seriously and the politicians as a joke.”
- Will Rogers

Mephilic

Post by Mephilic »

LOL Nerd rage.

uofuntime

Post by uofuntime »

Oh my god...

is it wrong to say he's not bad looking boy. Why he act like that omgggg. And if these are real, his brother is so bad too. Why humilate your brother. So sad.