Unlimited Secure storage? (boats with invisible decks)

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Officer Blade

Re: Unlimited Secure storage? (boats with invisible decks)

Post by Officer Blade »

Derrick wrote:
RoadKill wrote:On OSI I use to have a stack of backpacks on a boat which was 100% secure. However, I do wonder when/if decay came into play (as in items on boat decks decay over time). My backpack tower existed pre-T2A through sometime during the T2A era. I didn't trust some people, my bank was full, so I used my boat to keep my super goodies stashed away from everyone
Decay on boats was introduced the same time as in houses:
Patch Notes for 01/24/2000 wrote: Clean Up Britannia (Phase III)
The final phase in the Clean Up Britannia program will be the implementation of item decay in houses. The decay rate will be the same as with items outside.

Once in effect, house item decay will affect all items that are not:

Placed in a secure container.
Locked down.
A house add-on (such as an anvil or a loom).
Placed by an IGM or GM.
Item Decay on Boats

We will be activating decay for items left on the deck of a boat. These items will decay at the same rate as items left on the ground outside.

Only items left on the deck of a boat will decay, items in the hold of a boat will not be subject to decay.
Well ... i guess that is that
Inspector Blade

Brules

Post by Brules »

Wow, so boats are for sure now THE defacto unlimited secure storage devices on UOSA......eat your heart out pirates.

Pristiq

Post by Pristiq »

Brules wrote:Wow, so boats are for sure now THE defacto unlimited secure storage devices on UOSA......eat your heart out pirates.
Only for those who really know what they're doing. Pirating can still be profitable.
chumbucket wrote:Everyone else, don't be a jerk to staff. Maahes cries enough already.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40810 - HOLY HELL AN AWESOME VENDOR?!

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

yea it is last run i caught ppl standin to close to the edge of the ship and after i killed them was able to loot them and one also had the ships key.

[08:52] <Spitfire|work> chain knows, he's cleaned more houses than that erotic maid service