delete

Topics related to Second Age
nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: What to do with so many good items? I need an event!

Post by nightshark »

SJane3384 wrote:I like this one too. Or what about doing what Blackfoot did a few months ago... He hid a bunch of bags throughout the world with all sorts or rares/money in them, and people randomly came across them ingame. You'd just have to make sure the bags were max weight, so they didn't decay super-fast.
off topic.. u sure weight plays a role in decay?

was wondering if the decay rate was accurate. if you place boxes in hell hounds, for example, it takes approx 30 minutes for the box to decay. might try adding some ore to the box tonight to see if it makes a difference.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

DrFaustus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by DrFaustus »

Pretty sure weight makes it decay slower, yea.
Derrick wrote::cry: :( :o :lol: :roll: :wink:

SJane3384
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by SJane3384 »

I think it does, but I guess we'd have to ask Blackfoot exactly how he did it. I remember him saying somethng about they would stay for awhile because of weight, but I'm not sure what weight or how long. Either way, this was one of my favorite event ideas. It works for people who never go into IRC or forums, and it also adds a bit of adventuring into the game, which let's be honest, is lacking for many of us after 12 yrs of playing.
Dolphins are NOT era accurate, and MUST be banned!
Sign my PETITION!

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

I hear that.. I'll be gone soon as well I think.. My finance classes in the fall are gonna be rough, but it's my last semester.

I hope you finish all those boring accounting classes, lmao.
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Myg

Post by Myg »

Dont copy someone else, use your own imagination and I am sure you will come up with something cool.

Fede

Post by Fede »

Boondock_Saint wrote:I hear that.. I'll be gone soon as well I think.. My finance classes in the fall are gonna be rough, but it's my last semester.

I hope you finish all those boring accounting classes, lmao.
Good to hear from you again. I finished off all my finance classes, and I will be the first to tell you. It's not easy by any stretch of the imagination. I only have a few more accounting classes to go fortunately.

Best of luck to you.

I appreciate the ideas and post, but they are not what I was looking for. I know I said I was going to give you guys a week, but I am afraid that I have to void that offer.

Best wishes,

Fede

hada79

Post by hada79 »

In other words, he had fun playing last night and he is not going to quit... again.