All right! Where are they, cuz I wants 'em!

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: All right! Where are they, cuz I wants 'em!

Post by Mens Rea »

I found my whole set of books if you'd like to buy them from me friend.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Mens Rea wrote:I found my whole set of books if you'd like to buy them from me friend.
#secondagetrade
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

SighelmofWyrmgard

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

Mens Rea wrote:I found my whole set of books if you'd like to buy them from me friend.

How wonderful of you to offer to sell me something I should be able to freely copy in-game! I can provide my own Inscription services, thank you very much: I only need access to, not possession of, anyone else's copies of the books.

I've got a number of them already and, luckily, the ones I consider most-important (btw, Derrick: there is not one single book in the entirety of the Lycaeum; I always knew they were fraud scholars!); I'll get the rest eventually.

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:I can provide my own Inscription services, thank you very much: I only need access to, not possession of, anyone else's copies of the books.
I'll let you "access" my copies for a price then you stingy individual.