[SOLD] 224 MIBS Lot @ 3750 per (Price Reduced!)

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

LiquidFire

Re: 224 MIBS Lot @ 3750 per (Price Reduced!)

Post by LiquidFire »

TI_Smithy wrote:
Demetrius wrote:I have done a lot of MIBS and have never broken even or made a profit at 3.5K per bottle. Just bad luck i guess. I won't be buying them again anytime soon...unless they drop to 2.5k or less.
That's funny because I sold 2 mibs to a prominent fella that never did MIBS. On his first MIB he found a +15 Vanq Hally. On the route to his second he came upon an open boat with 20 mibs on the deck. Probably some of the best money he ever spent. Also, as mentioned above, part of doing MIBs is salvaging the junk and selling it to npcs.
Deff, even though it takes time doing so, ifyou get a good system going at your house and get efficient at it, its not to much of a drag and blows my mind when i find tmapper chests that poeple forget to chop up with axe, that is loaded with everything, guessin they just pick through what they want and leave the rest, but it all adds up, adds up to ALOT really over the long run, especially 224.
-Apac, Pro Solo Provo/Treasure Hunter, Part Time Businessman/Broker
-Krillin, Tank Mage, Wannabe PvP'er
-Brak, Apprentice Tamer
-Joseph, Meat Shield
-Opie, Kelvin, & Jimmy Houston GM Fisherman/Captains of the Valentine I, II, & III

Pixelclicker

Post by Pixelclicker »

Free Bump for a good seller - I'll also bid 3500gp/per on the lot if you decide to drop the price further, thanks.
<@BoomlandJenkins> I got home, got on UO right away and I knew something was up before I even made it to the spawner, because there were 35+ in the Justice woods and not one person was PKing one another.

SauronCats

Post by SauronCats »

Smit, what's your IRC name?

TI_Smithy

Post by TI_Smithy »

^^

LiquidFire

Post by LiquidFire »

SauronCats is a good buyer, he always buys up my MiBs during the rare times i fish anymore, pays me well and always buys me out, but i think i bankrupt him last time, guessing hes recovered since hes asking for your IRC name T to the I Schmitty. : )
-Apac, Pro Solo Provo/Treasure Hunter, Part Time Businessman/Broker
-Krillin, Tank Mage, Wannabe PvP'er
-Brak, Apprentice Tamer
-Joseph, Meat Shield
-Opie, Kelvin, & Jimmy Houston GM Fisherman/Captains of the Valentine I, II, & III

Nystal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Nystal »

LiquidFire wrote:SauronCats is a good buyer, he always buys up my MiBs during the rare times i fish anymore, pays me well and always buys me out, but i think i bankrupt him last time, guessing hes recovered since hes asking for your IRC name T to the I Schmitty. : )
Hes also taken about 70 off me over the last week. Man likes to fish!
Europa: 1998 - 2002 (NEW, ^I^, Grd)
UOSA: 2009 - Present (OLD (Retired), ^I^ (GM))

SauronCats

Post by SauronCats »

I bought a tower from smithy last weekend...so I'm a little broke. I would love to buy these and I hope he keeps holding them.

TI_Smithy

Post by TI_Smithy »

SauronCats wrote:I bought a tower from smithy last weekend...so I'm a little broke. I would love to buy these and I hope he keeps holding them.
Im just making sure you are still alive 8)