era accuracy [everything has a breaking point]

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Re: era accuracy [everything has a breaking point]

Post by RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR »

time2a wrote:well i know from almost everyone i talk to would like to have it stay the way it is. I dont see anyone making a issue out of this, so i think if it works it works. I kno this may not be era accurate, but if this one little thing is keeping players playing and more people to come and donate etc. Then its a good thing. =)

I don't think that Era-INaccuracy is what is keeping the shard playing, or donating. Does it matter if its not a game play issue, I think so.

I agree with black foot, except the main goal of the shard is era accuracy, its kind of a paradox.

We want accuracy, but we also don't want it in a way (I don't want my opponent to have a blessed vanquishing weapon).
Last edited by RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR on Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: era accuracy [everything has a breaking point]

Post by BlackFoot »

The real good thing about how its setup with events and participation rewards is you can choose to take part or not, and your time playing during t2a isnt going to be affected by people who do take part.
Such as somone who took part for a year collecting trophys having a blessed vanq katana runnin around beating you up. The worst way they could affect you is by heckling your outfit because there's so much more trammified.
Basically, you can decide for yourself how era accurate your time playing UOSA will be without having any real affect on other players decision of how era accurate they want their play time to be. Changing blessed item hitpoints has no real affect on the era accuracy of the playtime here on UOSA and should be left alone.
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]