Who is ?

Topics related to Second Age
Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Who is ?

Post by Taboo »

These players now (especially Vega) who are suppose to be so rich are basing their worth off of rares they acquire from IDOCs.

With no one around to buy them, how much gold do they actually have?

Richest player: Yomega last time i checked @ over 100m, or Telamon who wrote the 10m a month script.

Neither of them talked half as much shit as some of these active players (especially Vega) about what they have.

Its a little ridic.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Taboo wrote:These players now (especially Vega) who are suppose to be so rich are basing their worth off of rares they acquire from IDOCs.

Richest player: Yomega last time i checked @ over 100m, or Telamon who wrote the 10m a month script.

Neither of them talked half as much shit as some of these active players (especially Vega) about what they have.

Its a little ridic.
Telamon gained his fortune off a script.
Vega actually did it idocing and real estate and actually playing the game. If you are hating on him for that but giving Telamon props I don't know what to tell you. Whether you hate the guy or like the guy he's made his fortune in a legit way
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Brules

Post by Brules »

Actually Telamon made his initial fortune off of real estate and housing. He then mastered Razor and beat UOSA lol. By far the best coder/scripter this shard has ever known.

farnk

Post by farnk »

Heardist wrote: Who is the most feared player?
farnk wrote:Image

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

Menkaure wrote:Telamon gained his fortune off a script.
Vega actually did it idocing and real estate and actually playing the game. If you are hating on him for that but giving Telamon props I don't know what to tell you. Whether you hate the guy or like the guy he's made his fortune in a legit way
Um regardless, he's not the wealthiest. Just the most verbal and obnoxious about his wealth. He has probably under 20 mil gold and by his own estimation 750 mil in rares. "That black pearl says a black marble, must be worth at least 15 mil" kind of thing.

Telamon wrote an elegant complex script then gave it away to the server. Vega just rifled through his stuff after he was banned.

Also, I only just don't like him because he just admittedly broke the rules to this server by logging onto his friend's accounts in order to place more houses than he's allowed (15) so that he could make a profit.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Taboo wrote:Also, I only just don't like him because he just admittedly broke the rules to this server by logging onto his friend's accounts in order to place more houses than he's allowed (15) so that he could make a profit.
lol
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Sultan of Swing

Post by Sultan of Swing »

You wouldnt have found Telamon masquerading as Vega.

End off.

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

So true. I liked ole Telamon.
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

Sultan of Swing wrote:You wouldnt have found Telamon masquerading as Vega.

End off.
lol...
Please choose a more appropriate signature.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

I often wonder what people would think of him if he actually still played this shard. To me, I'd rather have Cavewight's type of exploit then what Chris did. Both deserved what they got, but just based on negative impact on the shard (In game mannerisms and egos aside), one weighed MUCH heavier than the other.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I named myself Telamon because when I joined the server, everyone on IRC said that I'm Telamon and they refuse to believe that I'm not. That includes people that I IDOC'd with. Now some people are convinced that I'm Joshua Lee, which I'm clearly not. However, I have about 42 spare NCDs that say my next character name is Joshua Lee.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

Apparently you guys didn't hear me. I'm the most wealthiest richest player. Get over it and stop debating.

Treysta

Post by Treysta »

Budner wrote:Apparently you guys didn't hear me. I'm the most wealthiest richest player. Get over it and stop debating.
can confirm
^

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Taboo wrote:These players now (especially Vega) who are suppose to be so rich are basing their worth off of rares they acquire from IDOCs.

Its a little ridic.
viewtopic.php?f=74&t=59250

Come again?

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

um vega who cares about your deer mask. no one wanted to pay that much for something that barely even looks cool.

i dont think you are any more rich than a few members on UOSA, you're just greedy. that deer mask is like a bland purp color rofl