Podcast / Boomland Jenkins Q&A - Sat Jan 3

Topics related to Second Age
vintirex

Re: Podcast / Boomland Jenkins Q&A

Post by vintirex »

Harmer

Post by Harmer »

1) What do you plan to do with some of the guild towns that are falling apart (E.g. Bloodrock Fort)? I have been on this server for over two years and I have not seen many of them used.

2) There are several of us on this server who do not PVP. What plans are there to create events that do not give PVPers an edge?

3) Comment: Thank you for all that you do!

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

When will the blood tile spawns get fixed? I have seen posts going years back, apparently they were broken due to an LOS change.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

I'd like answer these right now actually:
Harmer wrote:1) What do you plan to do with some of the guild towns that are falling apart (E.g. Bloodrock Fort)? I have been on this server for over two years and I have not seen many of them used.
We're trying to write up a new policy on handling the current and future addon/towns.
Harmer wrote: 2) There are several of us on this server who do not PVP. What plans are there to create events that do not give PVPers an edge?
There have actually been many non-PvP events in couple of months, several spanning multiple days. Currently there's an event going on that requires you to wander the map following clues called Dark Secrets.

Mammoth has also been working on, and testing, a modified version of Survival (an old non-PvP event).
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

montier

Post by montier »

Elk Eater wrote:
montier wrote:Where did the name Elk Eater come from?

Should noobs be protected when they first start, not by mechanics, but by the community? should we as a whole embrace helping noobs? Or are they just there for us to pwn and grief?

How do you decide who to grief?

I haven't had anyone who was really a bastard to me in game. Am I lucky? or are the people who complain really just whiny ninnies?
Boomland Jenkins is the GM of whom we will be asking the questions, are these for him or for me?

We will have a vet spotlight segment in the podcast, I believe Fwerp is our first guest. Id be glad to answer any questions directed at me as well, but thats probably for another thread! :)
ummm yeah.. I totally missed the point of the thread... I thought, for some reason, it was questions to be asked of the group in a panel format.. my bad.

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

1. Will the server ever make International Hemperor Day an official UOSA holiday?

2. What sort of major changes are planned or even possible to bring up the population?

3. WE WANT MAAHES.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

chumbucket wrote:1. Will the server ever make International Hemperor Day an official UOSA holiday?

2. What sort of major changes are planned or even possible to bring up the population?

3. WE WANT MAAHES.

Finally, someone asks the hard-hitting questions!

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

edited because it was taken wrong. I didn't mean anything I said as a real question. I apologize for the lack of foresight.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

GuardianKnight wrote:edited because it was taken wrong. I didn't mean anything I said as a real question. I apologize for the lack of foresight.
WAS HE TALKING SHIT ON MAAHES?!

Downs

Post by Downs »

I was able to preserve his quote before he edited it
GuardianKnight wrote:will you unban my account please? I feel the itch to scam again.
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

montier

Post by montier »

Hearing there would be a UOSA podcast got my wizard panties all sorts of... umm I was excited. Is there an estimated day this might drop?

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

We are scheduled for our first live show Friday, January 2 2015 at 8pm Eastern!

EDIT: JAN 2
Last edited by Elk Eater on Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

Elk Eater wrote:We are scheduled for our first live show Friday, January 3 2015 at 8pm Eastern!
January 2?

montier

Post by montier »

Elk Eater wrote:We are scheduled for our first live show Friday, January 3 2015 at 8pm Eastern!
I think it would be cool if you edited the first post to reflect that.

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Podcast / Boomland Jenkins Q&A - Sat Jan 3

Post by Elk Eater »

Small schedule change, this is being bumped to Saturday at 7pm.

Thanks!
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.