Rare Event deeds [ Now a 1 week auction]

Buying/Selling Rares

Moderator: Trade Moderators

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Rare Event deeds [ Now a 1 week auction]

Post by inkognito »

No need gents. Although i do appreciate the kind gestures.

I assure you I can afford to buy them all baxk right now if I was so inclined. Most likely I could buy back all my pre patched pixels from the tower. It's just not the time to do so currently. When I get some time to log in more than 5 minutes a week I will seek my collectibles out once again and acquire them.

I was never one to go into refresh mode in all my years of playing this shard. At least this time I had enough foresight to have a small fortune banked away. I'll see my pixels again in due time.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

inkognito wrote:No need gents. Although i do appreciate the kind gestures.

I assure you I can afford to buy them all baxk right now if I was so inclined. Most likely I could buy back all my pre patched pixels from the tower. It's just not the time to do so currently. When I get some time to log in more than 5 minutes a week I will seek my collectibles out once again and acquire them.

I was never one to go into refresh mode in all my years of playing this shard. At least this time I had enough foresight to have a small fortune banked away. I'll see my pixels again in due time.
In that case, bids withdrawn.

Hope you get these back at a discount at some point inkog :)
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Narcissic

Post by Narcissic »

Fair warning to everyone here. Corpse quit and gave Ecaj most, if not everything, that he owned. I believe Ecaj still owns these deeds as of now. Where they will be when you return, I do not know. I managed to snag most of the books there. I'll return those to you whenever you want.
Derrick wrote: It is not our policy to comment on account actions which are taken against players.

An exception should be made in order to counter dishonesty.
Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

I didn't figure corpse to quit.. he was one of the people at 50% of the Idocs I hit. Any idea why he decided to quit?

Galendae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Galendae »

FearItself wrote:I didn't figure corpse to quit.. he was one of the people at 50% of the Idocs I hit. Any idea why he decided to quit?
Too much competition at the idocs, might be the reason he quit.

Dunder Mifflin Inc

Post by Dunder Mifflin Inc »

:mrgreen:

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

Idk most of mine are void of people. Either way have fun and good luck