Yew Bankable House!! BETTER THEN THE "BEST!"

Selling: Your One-Stop-Shop for all your sales.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Senses

Re: Yew Bankable House!! BETTER THEN THE "BEST!"

Post by Senses »

I agree, and I'm all for spending money, I was just really hoping there is some awesome thing I haven't thought of that makes having a bankable house worth it. Certainly theres some trick or advantage that someone can think of?

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Post by RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR »

Senses wrote:I agree, and I'm all for spending money, I was just really hoping there is some awesome thing I haven't thought of that makes having a bankable house worth it. Certainly theres some trick or advantage that someone can think of?

Well off the top of my head moving massive quantities of resources easily.

Michael Malloy
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Michael Malloy »

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR wrote:
Senses wrote:I agree, and I'm all for spending money, I was just really hoping there is some awesome thing I haven't thought of that makes having a bankable house worth it. Certainly theres some trick or advantage that someone can think of?

Well off the top of my head moving massive quantities of resources easily.
Yeah, I was going to suggest that. Having a mule character with 50k boards or whatever, rather than gating/dragging and risking getting pilfered, you can just bank it as you go and transfer risk-free.

Senses

Post by Senses »

Yeah, I suppose thats true, it certainly cuts one gate out of the Source to Bank, Bank to House chain. But then you basically have to make that tiny house your base of operations or else your just gating from that house to the next house. Bleh.