Looking For Ideals For Massive Event.

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Downs

Re: Looking For Ideals For Massive Event.

Post by Downs »

Lock down purple potions in a tower or keep (Smash em from boxes so they look like 1), make 1 spot have only 1 potion on it, the rest have 15 or some very large amount to kill. everyone claims a spot and u blow up the game board. The one person alive wins.

I know there's a lotta problems with this idea and u'd have to do the math so the 1 survivor wouldn't die to surrounding potions, but it would be quite a screenshot/rvp.

Any noob could win by picking the right spot and be an instant inductee to UO high society

Sorry for all the edits, apparently im retarded at spelling
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Downs wrote:Lock down purple potions in a tower or keep (Smash em from boxes so they look like 1), make 1 spot have only 1 potion on it, the rest have 15 or some very large amount to kill. everyone claims a spot and u blow up the game board. The one person alive wins.

I know there's a lotta problems with this idea and u'd have to do the math so the 1 survivor wouldn't die to surrounding potions, but it would be quite a screenshot/rvp.

Any noob could win by picking the right spot and be an instant inductee to UO high society

I already hold the patent on this idea.
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=6230

Downs

Post by Downs »

Ya I remember seeing that, but imagine a keep full of it!
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

Stranger. I still want to buy your castle. You can add the $$ to the pot. ANSWER YOUR PM PLEASE!!!
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Bakishwaka

Post by Bakishwaka »

Downs wrote:Lock down purple potions in a tower or keep (Smash em from boxes so they look like 1), make 1 spot have only 1 potion on it, the rest have 15 or some very large amount to kill. everyone claims a spot and u blow up the game board. The one person alive wins.

GREAT IDEA

i also like the hedge maze thing

Ireland

Post by Ireland »

If you'd like to sponsor my event, I'd love to throw that two mil in as prize for what I'm doing. You can run the event with me.

http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic. ... 984#p65984
archaicsubrosa77 wrote:Everyone should have an Ireland's Finest action toon...

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

dumb spammer is dumb
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

ArchaicSubrosa

Post by ArchaicSubrosa »

Ireland wrote:If you'd like to sponsor my event, I'd love to throw that two mil in as prize for what I'm doing. You can run the event with me.

http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic. ... 984#p65984
How about combine efforts and make a long drawn out festival. Hold a parade traveling to different cities!!! With Bards, Dragons, Jesters, Firework wands etc...
Have different category events with rewards. Not just lump sums of money. Don't limit it to one quest/event.
Maybe instead of just trophys you can add other rewards for winning team events if Derrick could manage, team events all held in your names...
Maybe with all the publicity you might not decide to leave after all. Maybe in giving up your posessions you might actual want to play again, having goals again etc...especially with a large turn out in your honor.

Redd Foxx

Post by Redd Foxx »

if you have a crappy rare item you can buy a bender put the item on them and hide them somewhere and have ppl try to find them and bring the item back to you

Caranthir

Post by Caranthir »

If you want to make it completely fair, no advantage to people with large rune libraries, fast connections, mad google skillz and what not, just make it a simple lottery. You will need to get staff help to prevent multiple entries but if it's a simple draw it gives the same chances to everyone.
:)

Hemlock

Post by Hemlock »

What about some sort of uber foot race around the world, like rat race style. Every person who enters has a viable sponsor (someone you trust to make sure they're not cheating at all), have a start at one point in the world and a finish line at the other end. Moderate amount of player ran check points along the way and each person "registered" to race that makes it through the check point gets a book containing a word, and all of the books from all of the check points makes a sentence, have player ran camps set up for food and refreshers at various points, Make it like a triathlon, and the first person that makes it to the finish line with the sentence deciphered gets the prize. More or less something along those lines. I think it would be very fun.