The Humble Village of Awesome - Look here if you're New!

Moderator: Support Moderators

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: The Humble Village of Awesome - Look here if you're New!

Post by Safir »

Thank you for your kind offer RoadKill! I might take you up on that in the near future!

And I like the idea of a cheap simple newbie vendor. ;)

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

The Humble Village of Awesome now consists of 3 medium sized buildings as the main complex, and 8(!) small houses available for new players to the shard. There are currently two houses unoccupied and waiting for tenants! ;)

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

The Humble Village of Awesome now offers the services of a few vendors providing residents and travelers with basic items.

Check out The Humble Shoppe of Awesome for details of the Vendors!

Thanks to RoadKill, bizarrorollins and Bigoud for their help supplying the Vendors, more information in The Humble Shoppe of Awesome thread. ;)

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

Wow! The Humble Village of Awesome is more popular than ever before! All the houses are occupied right now! If someone feels that they seem to have too much gold layin' around or perhaps just acquired a hefty sum, perhaps a second thought should go to donating and helping the new player population, not with a handout here and there but instead "investing" in lasting and re-usable resources at the Humble Village of Awesome! ;)

If anyone would like to help the Humble Village of Awesome grow, please feel free to contact me either here on the forums or on IRC! ;)

Thank you all for your continued support! At least 12 new players have been offered housing so far! ;)

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

The Humble Village of Awesome has expanded yet again! We have expanded with another small house for residents and a Large Brick House converted into a Tavern, conveniently named The Humble Gambling Shack and Tavern of Awesome, where a Backgammon Tournament will take place very soon! Check it out!

Clark_Kent
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Clark_Kent »

I have 3 full bags of magic weapons, armor, and random GM weapons for various IDOCs and whatnot.

Nothing above force for the weapons, no idea on the armor. I was going to smelt it all down, but you may have it for this endeavor if you want it.
Chief Editor of The Daily Planet
chumbucket and Associates (cA)

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

Clark_Kent wrote:I have 3 full bags of magic weapons, armor, and random GM weapons for various IDOCs and whatnot.

Nothing above force for the weapons, no idea on the armor. I was going to smelt it all down, but you may have it for this endeavor if you want it.
Thank you Clark Kent, the new Citizens to the Humble Village of Awesome thank you! ;) I'll make sure to get a new vendor going soon! ;)

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

There are now 4 houses available in The Humble Village of Awesome! So if you're new and need a place to stay for a while, contact me through IRC or here on the forums and we can get you accommodated. ;)

LordJirou

Post by LordJirou »

Hello, I would like to rent one of your houses. I just started this shard and haven't played UO in about ten years. It would help significantly to have a base of operations while I learn how to play once again and get settled within the community.

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

LordJirou wrote:Hello, I would like to rent one of your houses. I just started this shard and haven't played UO in about ten years. It would help significantly to have a base of operations while I learn how to play once again and get settled within the community.
Absolutely! Catch me on IRC and I can get you accommodated! ;)

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

The Humble Village of Awesome has now invested in a "Cloth and Smith room"!

This room can be found in the house just to the east of the main Village building in the main complex. Every player residing in the Village is offered to be friended to this house and make use of the security to build their crafting skills. There are also secure containers available to use for this purpose. Three spinning wheels are available to maximize the speed for spinning wool, cotton and flax!

This is how it looks:

Thanks to all the players of UOSA for their continued support of the Village, as the Village now has received a Village add-on, proposed by the village, approved by the players, implemented by the staff! What great cooperation! Check out this thread!

Opera

Post by Opera »

Hello! I am Opera, a new player on this server. I was wondering if I could use one of your houses til I can get around on my own? I could probably donate some band-aids now and again. :3

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

Opera wrote:Hello! I am Opera, a new player on this server. I was wondering if I could use one of your houses til I can get around on my own? I could probably donate some band-aids now and again. :3
Hello, and Welcome to UOSA!

I've been busi IRL and unavailable for a few days, but nao I'm back again. And of course you can stay! Whenever I'm on IRC I'm available, so log on and catch me on IRC and I'll get you accommodated, no band-aids necessary. ;)

Revinga

Post by Revinga »

hello, i'm a somekind of new player and i'm lookin for a place to finish up one of my skill

I think I can free the house in a bunch of days :)

let me know if i can help in someway
Sorry, I don't speak english

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

Revinga wrote:hello, i'm a somekind of new player and i'm lookin for a place to finish up one of my skill

I think I can free the house in a bunch of days :)

let me know if i can help in someway
Hey! Welcome to UOSA!

I have houses available, so just catch me on IRC and I'll get you accommodated. ;)