Curious about everyones opinion on new house types.

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Sinatra SUN-FoW

Re: Curious about everyones opinion on new house types.

Post by Sinatra SUN-FoW »

Maybe to help with gold reduction we could pay GM's to custom build a house now of course it should cost quite a pretty penny... I know that's a bit out there. No tacky houses, GM's could enforce limitations much like they do with player towns - not era accurate but still fun to think about
Exaggerated Personalities for Exaggerated Times

Karik Verlee
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Karik Verlee »

Sinatra SUN-FoW wrote:Can't deny proof - I was wrong on that one... but in the same point some buildings in OSI land were custom made by GM's for players.... so what's the difference between that and a few different housing schemes.
As you said before some player run towns here are customized by GMs. So I don't see what you're going for? Small towers - Not era accurate. GM's decorating player run towns - era accurate.

Maybe start your own player run town and hope that it is helped out by GMs if you get enough activities going. $$$ Has activities they sponser, a rune library its a public service they provide so they get the little extras that the mass amount of players use to. I use their tower almost daily.
Big John, Minin Man, Harm
Chesapeake May 1999-June 2008
Karik Verlee [TEB], Hilik [WL], Amabo [WL]
UOSA March, 28th 2010-Present

Sinatra SUN-FoW

Post by Sinatra SUN-FoW »

Karik Verlee wrote:
Sinatra SUN-FoW wrote:Can't deny proof - I was wrong on that one... but in the same point some buildings in OSI land were custom made by GM's for players.... so what's the difference between that and a few different housing schemes.
As you said before some player run towns here are customized by GMs. So I don't see what you're going for? Small towers - Not era accurate. GM's decorating player run towns - era accurate.

Maybe start your own player run town and hope that it is helped out by GMs if you get enough activities going. $$$ Has activities they sponser, a rune library its a public service they provide so they get the little extras that the mass amount of players use to. I use their tower almost daily.
Yea. Just wanted a Vila
Exaggerated Personalities for Exaggerated Times

marmalade

Post by marmalade »

yea not gona happen. from a practical perspective though, those houses are nowhere near as good as large bricks or patio houses.

Karik Verlee
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Karik Verlee »

marmalade wrote:yea not gona happen. from a practical perspective though, those houses are nowhere near as good as large bricks or patio houses.

On OSI I loved large bricks, then I come here and I get one. I hate them. Sure its nice but there is way too much unsafe room for macroing. The large brick is where it is at!
Big John, Minin Man, Harm
Chesapeake May 1999-June 2008
Karik Verlee [TEB], Hilik [WL], Amabo [WL]
UOSA March, 28th 2010-Present