The Wolfpack killshot thread.

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Clyde-

Re: The Wolfpack killshot thread.

Post by Clyde- »

Man straight up cr3w has always fought with balls and we dont play like little bitches. I will agree there are no rules on feild but that doesn't mean everyone has to fight like cowards...thats what runs people off now days. I've left many shards just because it simply isn't fun when literally everyone you run across runs away from you or insists on fighting you 3+ vs. 1...I've been seriously considering coming back just for fun...but i dont want to hear crying when you run into me on the feild...that's what turns good people away is listening to every fucking person's excuse as of why they wont stay and fight.
-cr3w-

platy

Post by platy »

word clyde..
i been pking alot lately on meat and all my fights are either chasing mofos, recalling, and more and more often these days I get ganked.. couple more days like today and i'll be joining -3- in the [inactive] clubhouse...
shard is getting L...A...M...E......... :cry:

ironfistmax

Post by ironfistmax »

Wolfpack......more like Whopack.

Sweet Tooth

Post by Sweet Tooth »

:lol:

Bored. Hi!

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

Well I'm sure Wylan is gonna relax since we exposed his thread of killing newbs in town with 7 dragons, and redlined him in Tera keep. Let's keep it rolling with a deathshot of Mongoose, and 2 deathshots of guys in cove dragon (there was 3 but I missed the 3rd killshot since Eggroll ran offscreen to get him).

Syntax of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'

BloodyBandage

Post by BloodyBandage »

Whenever you want to bump your thread count post here

http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2194

its an accurate and true story on Clyde quitting!

alatar

Post by alatar »

great job turning that one around there.. i killed one of yur boys in tera keep then you & syntax tried to jump me :wink:
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

alatar wrote:great job turning that one around there.. i killed one of yur boys in tera keep then you & syntax tried to jump me :wink:
I know you were shitting a brick down there, using all the wands, pots, jewelry, and magic clothes you could find.

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

The Wolfpack has had a few adolescent wolves in training for quite some time now. This weekend the pack will be hunting in full force this weekend. All you half ass pkers, time has ran out.......

niqeo

Post by niqeo »

Mirage wrote:The Wolfpack has had a few adolescent wolves in training for quite some time now. This weekend the pack will be hunting in full force this weekend. All you half ass pkers, time has ran out.......
This is good to know....maybee a red name will stay on my screen long enough so I can take some screenshots of the bodies. Was getting tired of hearing Kal Ort Muther Fukin Por.
Mr.Brown wrote:peace out bro hopefully you can play again..you taught me t2a pvp!
Nevermore wrote:Besides just by playing the shard, vets will have plenty of things that most people who haven't been around as long don't.

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

niqeo wrote:
Mirage wrote:The Wolfpack has had a few adolescent wolves in training for quite some time now. This weekend the pack will be hunting in full force this weekend. All you half ass pkers, time has ran out.......
This is good to know....maybee a red name will stay on my screen long enough so I can take some screenshots of the bodies. Was getting tired of hearing Kal Ort Muther Fukin Por.
Don't worry you'll be in this thread with a screenshot of your body, and if you're running around solo then it's not us recalling from you, lol.

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

Some people just never learn...

Clyde-

Post by Clyde- »

Um last i checked TG is terrible...i remember beating them 2v1 on more than one occasion.
-cr3w-

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

Clyde- wrote:Um last i checked TG is terrible...i remember beating them 2v1 on more than one occasion.
Damn you're on our nuts. ;]

Clyde-

Post by Clyde- »

Yeah totally.
-cr3w-