Secret Santa 2011!

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Jayrich

Re: Secret Santa 2011!

Post by Jayrich »

hey guys i was out of town for about 5 days just confirming i have not recieved any message about who to get a gift to or anything

so i guess no one has but still interested

Atraxi

Post by Atraxi »

We're running out of time before Xmas. I'll need at least a day or 2 to plan and make my gift.
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(

applejack
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by applejack »

Atraxi wrote:We're running out of time before Xmas. I'll need at least a day or 2 to plan and make my gift.
Please read my previous posts. We are working on a solution asap as GM involvement has disappeared, severely hampering the logistics of it all. Details are being worked out now.
[cA] Organizational Information
[cA] Tales of Adventure
Tabius wrote:I am disgusted by cA's attitude in this and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Atraxi

Post by Atraxi »

My bad, aj. I missed that post apparently. Here it is, for anyone like me who hasn't been paying attention.
applejack wrote:I definitely apologize to all. The receiving and delivering of gifts is done by GMs, so I can't really proceed until I get the go ahead. Other than my initial inquiry and confirmation before I started this thread I have yet to hear back. I am not complaining as I know everybody is busy, but I have been checking multiple times a day hoping to move this forward. I talked to fox who ran it last year and he said he waited a while during this stage too.

Maybe a contingency plan is to pair everybody off myself and try to collect and deliver them all myself. Santa might need a helper or two if that's the case. I guess backup plan can start tomorrow. Again sorry to all and thanks for your continued patience.
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(

xevec
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by xevec »

AppleJack, here's my recommendation;
Go ahead and pair each of us up. As there were 27 people, you might want to add latecomers to get it to be an even number.
I think it would be best for you to make a small house, then make it public, and lock a secure chest in there, so people can drop off thier presents.
Anyway thanks for trying to put this together hopefully we can all pull it off.
Xevec

Downs

Post by Downs »

xevec wrote:AppleJack, here's my recommendation;
Go ahead and pair each of us up. As there were 27 people, you might want to add latecomers to get it to be an even number.
I think it would be best for you to make a small house, then make it public, and lock a secure chest in there, so people can drop off thier presents.
Anyway thanks for trying to put this together hopefully we can all pull it off.
Xevec
really good idea, chest behind some tables so you can only drop stuff in it. then PM us the location so chumbucket doesnt come ruin it for us
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

...and of course, if you need help with the actual collecting and delivering of presents, you can count on me.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Brules

Post by Brules »

Good ideas! You can use the patio at Yew for the drop off. I definately want to see this happen!

applejack
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by applejack »

xevec... we are not actually pairing off. The person you will be buying for will not be the person buying for you. All participants should be getting PMs very soon from me of who they are buying for. I will have three volunteer helpers who will be collecting and distributing gifts. More info very shortly!!!
[cA] Tales of Adventure
Tabius wrote:I am disgusted by cA's attitude in this and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Downs

Post by Downs »

I'll help distribute too if needed
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

applejack
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by applejack »

Downs wrote:I'll help distribute too if needed
Too late sucka!
[cA] Tales of Adventure

applejack
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by applejack »

OK... everyone should have received a PM telling them who they are buying for. Look for either myself, fox_phyre, chainsoar, or Pirul on IRC to arrange gift pickup. Look for us in #UOSAnta
[cA] Tales of Adventure

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

If I'm the one picking up, I will only be on this guy: Mercury

Watch for the guild title [Magus Lord, C^V] and seasonal blessed red tunic and half apron, as well as blessed 902 sandals.

On IRC you will find me as Pirul-C^V.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

applejack
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by applejack »

We've collected a handful of gifts so far and I am very impressed. Nice work so far. The bar is high this year!
[cA] Tales of Adventure

Brules

Post by Brules »

Please post your gifts....especially if it is a good one (cool or unique)!

Thanks to Apple for organising.