The Wolfpack killshot thread.

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
alatar

Re: The Wolfpack killshot thread.

Post by alatar »

Clyde- wrote:Yeah totally.
start logging in more k tks
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

Clyde-

Post by Clyde- »

I will as soon as i am not lazy enough to re download uo from the internet which takes like 7 hours....i just dont feel like it right this second lol.
-cr3w-

StDrahcir

Post by StDrahcir »

Clyde- wrote:I will as soon as i am not lazy enough to re download uo from the internet which takes like 7 hours....i just dont feel like it right this second lol.
Damn man, what you running at? Dial-up speed?
Tanque / Chinchilla (crafter) / St Drahcir - (ingame characters)

platy

Post by platy »

clyde has a godly con here, seeing as he lives right next to the server location
Clyde your downloading the client from a speed restricted mirror, if you search for a better download site, just google uo mondains legacy free download, go thru all the links and i guaruntee you'll find a mirror that lets you download at above 500kb/sec (at least thats what i did)

alatar

Post by alatar »

platy wrote:clyde has a godly con here, seeing as he lives right next to the server location
Clyde your downloading the client from a speed restricted mirror, if you search for a better download site, just google uo mondains legacy free download, go thru all the links and i guaruntee you'll find a mirror that lets you download at above 500kb/sec (at least thats what i did)
yeah mirrors blow you gotta register or else ur fucked with slow dl times
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

Let's keep it moving.

Syntax of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'

platy

Post by platy »

looks like u guys graduated to a three man gank these days..

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

platy wrote:looks like u guys graduated to a three man gank these days..
Soon to be 7, so don't bother loggin in and farming in any dungeons anymore. As a matter of fact, why don't you quit too, you can begin with forum trolling and sweating our threads....quit threads....

kill drizitz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by kill drizitz »

Mirage wrote:
Soon to be 7, so don't bother loggin in and farming in any dungeons anymore. As a matter of fact, why don't you quit too, you can begin with forum trolling and sweating our threads....quit threads....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

full of ourselves arent we?

platy

Post by platy »

uhhh i'm better than your whole guild combined... you should quit
:roll:

BloodyBandage

Post by BloodyBandage »

make your own thread about pking and we'll see whose has more credibility...I think The WolfPack is currently dominating in that regard.

platy

Post by platy »

BloodyBandage wrote:make your own thread about pking and we'll see whose has more credibility...I think The WolfPack is currently dominating in that regard.
i wish i had enough time to take shots and post of every kill i make, unfortunately i dont get on more than an hour every few days..
pls don't inflate this guilds ego.. they dominate nothing- they'd get dropped if they met quality players with equal numbers...

alatar

Post by alatar »

BloodyBandage wrote:make your own thread about pking and we'll see whose has more credibility...I think The WolfPack is currently dominating in that regard.
:lol: I believe my thread is actually a pvp/pk thread. Your's is just a bunch of pictures when you ganged up on people (bards/dexxers) with 2 mages. However now I see from your updates that you have graduated to 3 deep.
#1 PK Guild on T2A

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

kill drizitz wrote:
Mirage wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

full of ourselves arent we?
This guy is a forum troll who constantly enters our killshot thread and talks nonsense.
platy wrote:uhhh i'm better than your whole guild combined... you should quit
:roll:
Log on and kill us then. *Waits for reply of why/won't log on and play*

We're also out PvPing you can ask other guilds about us. We're very active way more active than cReW, or basically any other guild. The only other guilds I see doing any killing outside of pking is TG and GsG. We take our losses like champs, just as we take our victories.

kill drizitz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by kill drizitz »

yea i play this shard, so i also post on forums. you guys just make me laugh like crazy. active must mean skill these days... right. im active as well, only ran into u once, u ran, i talk shit.