GREATEST IDOC EVER!!!! Telamon's Museum is going down!

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

WOODY

Re: GREATEST IDOC EVER!!!! Telamon's Museum is going down!

Post by WOODY »

Is not idoc yet

LiquidFire

Post by LiquidFire »

If someone could enlighten me on how this is possible, but i have seen a few players, including telamon i have seen 10 times more than anyone, roll into a mage shop, spam Vendor Buy a bunch of times running from one npc vendor to the next and then run out or recall to next vendor, while i was bouncing from npc mage vendor to the next.

With what i said, now maybe im uber newbish, but when i buy stuff from shops i have to select the reg/item, and then click the plus sign to add/max buy all the item then click accept or check mark. Well after the different people that did this little trick of spamming Vendor Buy then running/recall off to the next vendor shop which i happen to see them while i was at another npc, the vendors were then magically out of every reg/scroll/whatever. Is there a way through razor or legal programs/scripts that let you buy shit in a flash. Or is this only possible by using illegal third party programs, cuz from what i witnessed they have some way of buying up all regs/supplies in a heartbeat without actually having to interact with game besides hitting a hotkey to say vendor buy and recall to next location. Sorry if this is hard to understand, im not the best at communicating when i have 100 things going through my head and can only type so fast.
-Apac, Pro Solo Provo/Treasure Hunter, Part Time Businessman/Broker
-Krillin, Tank Mage, Wannabe PvP'er
-Brak, Apprentice Tamer
-Joseph, Meat Shield
-Opie, Kelvin, & Jimmy Houston GM Fisherman/Captains of the Valentine I, II, & III

mxmx23

Post by mxmx23 »

Razor Buy Agent.

HinTaDiR

Post by HinTaDiR »

still not idoc ?

HinTaDiR
a Mushroom
a Cranberry
a Strawberry
Mohnstrudel

Lambo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Lambo »

It is idoc ,

says this house is condemned and idoc.

Checked it at 1:38 eastern and it was there friend says he checked it at 1:00 eastern and it was still greatly so thats a 38 minute window for ya im sure someone else has it better timed.
Buying Charged Hallys/Bards
Buying +20 Power and above Hallys
Buying Reflect Items 30 Charges and above

Galendae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Galendae »

Lambo wrote:It is idoc ,

says this house is condemned and idoc.

Checked it at 1:38 eastern and it was there friend says he checked it at 1:00 eastern and it was still greatly so thats a 38 minute window for ya im sure someone else has it better timed.
I checked at 1:15 Greatly....then at 1:30 and was IDOC. That makes a 15 min window. Anyone got better?

I am sure Telamon was timing it, where is he when we need him?

Telamon? What ya get for the timer?

Galendae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Galendae »

OK Tamers! We need a buttload of White Wyrms for this event. Empty the stables!

We could use some archer turrets to be on auto red kill. That would clean up the front a bit.

This puppy will drop about 6am-6:30am unless admin chooses to drop it earlier to keep the shard from crashing.

I am hoping for approx 100 people. Should be a Total Blood bath! Getting out with even one good rare will be a small victory!

Anyone know what character Telamon will be on? We need to be able to thank him. Hendrix, Ringo Starr what ya got on that brahs?

trammie

Post by trammie »

Galendae wrote:OK Tamers! We need a buttload of White Wyrms for this event. Empty the stables!

We could use some archer turrets to be on auto red kill. That would clean up the front a bit.

This puppy will drop about 6am-6:30am unless admin chooses to drop it earlier to keep the shard from crashing.

I am hoping for approx 100 people. Should be a Total Blood bath! Getting out with even one good rare will be a small victory!

Anyone know what character Telamon will be on? We need to be able to thank him. Hendrix, Ringo Starr what ya got on that brahs?

Where is Telamon's castle? someone please post a pic of the castle so i can see whats inside :)

Also you mean 6:00am eastern?

FishinPro

Post by FishinPro »

Galendae wrote:OK Tamers! We need a buttload of White Wyrms for this event. Empty the stables!

This probably isnt the smartest thing to do as there are TONS of colored furniture that will end up breaking...
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=55362
^ What??? Another person got "treasureman'd" by cavewight?
Grats Cave on scamming another friend just for some petty wealth and getting away with it.

Come JOIN the -1 CLUB!

Join the KILL CAVE event!!

FishinPro

Post by FishinPro »

Galendae wrote:This puppy will drop about 6am-6:30am unless admin chooses to drop it earlier to keep the shard from crashing.

Staff should not be interfering with the game...and your a moron if you think one castle falling will crash the server!
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=55362
^ What??? Another person got "treasureman'd" by cavewight?
Grats Cave on scamming another friend just for some petty wealth and getting away with it.

Come JOIN the -1 CLUB!

Join the KILL CAVE event!!

Galendae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Galendae »

FishinPro wrote:
Galendae wrote:This puppy will drop about 6am-6:30am unless admin chooses to drop it earlier to keep the shard from crashing.

Staff should not be interfering with the game...and your a moron if you think one castle falling will crash the server!
Your...rofl!

If you are going to call someone a moron, don't make blatant spelling errors.

Add in hundreds of people, White Wyrms and a ridiculous amount of items in that Castle and the possibilities of a crash are not as remote as you think. I hope I am wrong.

I am brutally color blind so the colored furniture is lost on me, as are colored sandals and masks. Smash 'em all baby!

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

If there's more than 40 people at the IDOC, I'll be impressed and surprised.
Est Sularus oth Mithas

Galendae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Galendae »

Someone get a nice screen shot of the drop, please. I need to send it to my good friend Blaise. He wants it for a screen saver.

Matty
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Matty »

6AM EST is the ETA on droppage?

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kabal »

Of course I get a cool item and then client crash . . .
Derrick wrote: . . .get real please.
"F**k that Morpheus, I'm takin' em both!" -Kabal
*pm me with questions about lasers*

Return to “Other”