In search of a Guild

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: In search of a Guild

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Sorry for the misconception, I mistankingly took you as female. And I am glad you decided on $$$. Though non affiliated, a member of this guild had given me a good leap forward from where I was before. And before I had not macroed a tithe and hadn't realized the full potential of gameplay which is available to you here.

Feel free to do whatsoever you choose, and experiment to your heart's desire. And if I may although master Jones was correct about involving yourself into even the smallest aspects of character and taking into consideration all the hard work and time you put into making it, do whats best for you and for others in the skills you choose for yourself and explore every potential they may provide. Your demeanor has spoken for itself though, and in realization of that I had no real need to say anything concerning this.

Welcome aboard Brambi, you have found a very dedicated shard amongst an equally dedicated playerbase in which to play.

And if I may give this time to apologize.

Master Jones has a deep love for this game and I respect that whole heartedly.

truly...
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Brambi

Re: In search of a Guild

Post by Brambi »

archaicsubrosa77 wrote:Sorry for the misconception, I mistankingly took you as female. And I am glad you decided on $$$. Though non affiliated, a member of this guild had given me a good leap forward from where I was before. And before I had not macroed a tithe and hadn't realized the full potential of gameplay which is available to you here.

Feel free to do whatsoever you choose, and experiment to your heart's desire. And if I may although master Jones was correct about involving yourself into even the smallest aspects of character and taking into consideration all the hard work and time you put into making it, do whats best for you and for others in the skills you choose for yourself and explore every potential they may provide. Your demeanor has spoken for itself though, and in realization of that I had no real need to say anything concerning this.

Welcome aboard Brambi, you have found a very dedicated shard amongst an equally dedicated playerbase in which to play.

And if I may give this time to apologize.

Master Jones has a deep love for this game and I respect that whole heartedly.

truly...
No need to say sorry!
Thank you for the praises.
Hope to meet you in-game someday.
Ultima Online with a smile..