Cant get onto my account.

AjorasWill

Cant get onto my account.

Post by AjorasWill »

I keep trying to log into my account, and it says the credentials are invalid. Im really certain everything is right. The only thing I forgot to do on this account was do the register command in game. Its only a few hours old but, I would like to get it back if possible. any ideas?

alatar

Re: Cant get onto my account.

Post by alatar »

make sure caps lock isn't enabled on both the password & account areas
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

AjorasWill

Post by AjorasWill »

Its not caps :<

alatar

Post by alatar »

AjorasWill wrote:Its not caps :<
If you have the account registered to an email address then the administrators can send you the information to the linked email.
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

AjorasWill

Post by AjorasWill »

Well actually now instead of telling me my credentials are wrong, it just sits at verifying account...

AjorasWill

Post by AjorasWill »

I know! Im beating myself up because I forgot to register that account ><

alatar

Post by alatar »

AjorasWill wrote:Well actually now instead of telling me my credentials are wrong, it just sits at verifying account...
what patch version are you at

i wouldn't recommend patching past 5.0.8.3
#1 PK Guild on T2A

AjorasWill

Post by AjorasWill »

it doesnt have to do with the patch, my other account works fine.. I think somethings up with the login server or something..

alatar

Post by alatar »

AjorasWill wrote:it doesnt have to do with the patch, my other account works fine.. I think somethings up with the login server or something..
If you can log onto 1 account but cannot access the other then the only explanation for the problem is you have either the incorrect password or account name.
#1 PK Guild on T2A

Coldred

Post by Coldred »

Im also experiencing this problem at the moment with two new accounts i just created but didnt get around to registering.

I wrote the details down so i know they are correct but its still telling me credintials are wrong!

Sad face!

orionsune
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by orionsune »

Coldred wrote:Im also experiencing this problem at the moment with two new accounts i just created but didnt get around to registering.

I wrote the details down so i know they are correct but its still telling me credintials are wrong!

Sad face!

Not registering has nothing to do with it, your account will NEVER be deleted even if you don't register. Registering has more to do with if you need your password recovered or what not, Derrick will have your e-mail address on file. So you can eliminate that from your troubleshooting.

As far as your problem goes, I can't say. Except for spelling or caps or such, but you've already ruled that out. We had a recent post where this guy swore up and down and to every grave he knew that his problem was not a mis-spelling. But when he got ahold of Derrick and Derrick sent him his account details, guess what? He was mis-spelling it... pm Derrick with your issue ...