Duke Jones' Razor-Free Emporium: Temp. Closed: 11/05/09

Selling: Your One-Stop-Shop for all your sales.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Duke Jones
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Duke Jones' Razor-Free Emporium: Temp. Closed: 11/05/09

Post by Duke Jones »

Shop Temporarely Closed

Alot is going on right now (trying to buy a house IRL, in-game issues, other conflicting personal interests, etc.). Without tending to the vendors, it's currently losing gold. That being the case, the emporium is temporarily closed until I can dedicate more attention to it.

Appreciate the dedicated customers that kept me restocking every day. Hopefully, I can Re-open, eventually.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Wow, It's hard to believe that I'm able to get a bigger shop! You're unwavering support has provided me with the means to expand! What started as a fisherman with old-fashioned ideals has lead to a small, but firm niche in the market community.

So, that being said, I'm very proud to announce the opening of the new location of Duke Jones' Razor-Free Emporium!

36' 28 N 43' 35 E

Directions:
-Take the road that leads out of East Brit and continue Northeast along the road through the woods.
-Once you exit the woods, the Emporium is 2-story stone and plaster on the South East of the road (roof visible from the road)
-If you run into the swamp, you've gone too far!

Enjoy the free sample fish steaks while you browse the vendors, or sit down and relax in the front common room and rest from your adventures.

Remember: the Emporium will continue to sell quality goods using absolutely NO third-party programs or unattended gathering.

And of course, Razor-Free fish steaks will remain a staple of the shop. :D

Summer, the Ranger, sells survival supplies.
Food
Bandages
Arrows
Bolts

Sesha, the Fisherman, sells treasures of the deep!
Treasure maps
Shipwreck Items
Body parts and bone piles

Lang, the charitable weapons dealer, has what you need...
Magic Weapons
Magic Armor
Magic Items
Free Items!

Thank you again for your continued support of of fair prices and old-fashioned gaming values!
Last edited by Duke Jones on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
"When you remove human error, accuracy, and speed, you remove the human element."

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Duke Jones' Razor-Free Emporium RELOCATED!!!

Post by Hicha »

So I headed south of Brit and saw your vendors gone, a little part of me died. Then I saw this post, and that part has been resurrected. Good to see you've moved up from a small house to a 2-story!
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Duke Jones
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Duke Jones' Razor-Free Emporium RELOCATED!!!

Post by Duke Jones »

Glad to know I can be a reliable merchant for you.

Yes, it appears that I've moved up in the world! I am running a shop on the bottom floor, and living on the second floor. I'm enjoying the nice modest life of a professional fisherman, now. :)
"When you remove human error, accuracy, and speed, you remove the human element."

Duke Jones
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Duke Jones' Razor-Free Emporium: Restocked 9/14/09

Post by Duke Jones »

Updated: Back from vacation and restocked the vendors.

-Also registered with the UO vendor shop ring. See the runebook in the vendor room.

What is a Customer?
A customer is the most important person ever in this company - in person or by mail.
A customer is not dependent on us, we are dependent on him.
A customer is not an interruption of our work, he is the purpose of it.
We are not doing a favor by serving him, he is doing us a favor by giving us the opportunity to do so.
A customer is not someone to argue or match wits with. Nobody ever won an argument with a customer.
A customer is a person who brings us his wants. It is our job to handle them profitably to him, and to ourselves.

Neithusak

Re: Duke Jones' Razor-Free Emporium: With Video 9/19/09

Post by Neithusak »

Ah so the room upstairs is not for customers? I was so tired yesterday saw a bed and nobody was there... well thanks for the service anyway.

Duke Jones
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Duke Jones' Razor-Free Emporium: Temp. Closed: 11/05/09

Post by Duke Jones »

Shop Temporarely Closed

Alot is going on right now (trying to buy a house IRL, in-game issues, other conflicting personal interests, etc.). Without tending to the vendors, it's currently losing gold. That being the case, the emporium is temporarily closed until I can dedicate more attention to it.

Appreciate the dedicated customers that kept me restocking every day. Hopefully, I can Re-open, eventually.

Return to “Archive Selling”