The Savages

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Thunder Cloud

The Savages

Post by Thunder Cloud »

Hello, I am new here but I plan to start playing here as soon as I figure out how to log in. I will be starting a savage tribal guild. If anyone is wanting to join up with me please let me know.

brandonsantacruz

Re: The Savages

Post by brandonsantacruz »

I'm looking for a guild interested in PvP and PKing, is that what you picture?

Brandon

brandonsantacruz

So much for the savages

alatar

Post by alatar »

there aren't many people out there who openly recruit for a pk guild.. being red is quite the task on second age, if you haven't already experienced that.. you would probably have a better chance starting your own and then recruiting your own ranks..
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

brandonsantacruz

If it wasn't for crappy stat loss, going red would be a much more viable strategy. OSI was always too partial to noobs in their changes.

ironfistmax

Post by ironfistmax »

No offense but stat loss is so much better than no stat loss. Being a PK actually means something.

brandonsantacruz

Yeah, it means "don't get ganked" or crash or get boxed in by big mobs, etc.
Reds can't go into town except at Buccs Den, can be attacked by anyone without penalty, can't really do quests... Those are some serious penalties already! I could see maybe stat loss, that's easy enough to fix, but skill loss? That's harsh.
I actually limited myself to blue pking pretty much in T2A on OSI, doing Anti-pk and guild wars most of the time, but I still thought it was too much to have stat loss.

brandonsantacruz

ironfistmax wrote:No offense but stat loss is so much better than no stat loss. Being a PK actually means something.
I guess as a follow-up, what does being blue mean if it's not very hard to get murder counts off, that someone's "sort of" not a pk? I see plenty of blues out there with 50+ lifetime murder counts, 10x the amount it takes to go red.

alatar

Post by alatar »

The only person with 50+ murders who isn't an active red is, well... Silex :wink: I play my red as my main char, at least untill I get bored and put 20+ counts of macroing on the line. It's alright though, i will start bringing all types of gear on the field.
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

ironfistmax

Post by ironfistmax »

brandonsantacruz wrote:
ironfistmax wrote:No offense but stat loss is so much better than no stat loss. Being a PK actually means something.
I guess as a follow-up, what does being blue mean if it's not very hard to get murder counts off, that someone's "sort of" not a pk? I see plenty of blues out there with 50+ lifetime murder counts, 10x the amount it takes to go red.
I've said this before in another post. This shard is small enough where in a very short amount of time you will know who and who isn't trustworthy. If Bob recalls into a dungeon blue and pks you, don't you think the next time you see Bob recall in you should leave or kill him?

Players will quickly get a reputation as being dishonorable, someone who pks sometimes but stays blue, a theif, etc.

Luminarie

Post by Luminarie »

ironfistmax wrote:
I've said this before in another post. This shard is small enough where in a very short amount of time you will know who and who isn't trustworthy. If Bob recalls into a dungeon blue and pks you, don't you think the next time you see Bob recall in you should leave or kill him?

Players will quickly get a reputation as being dishonorable, someone who pks sometimes but stays blue, a theif, etc.
hence silex. my uo is easy to use like you guys are sayin. A lot of the times, just playing safe is the best way. Whether or not its a red or not, gtfo. Thats generally what i do if i have shit on me....

but if wylan recalls 2 squares away from you in the middle of your bladespirit... thats a different story
Luminarie

Thunder Cloud

Post by Thunder Cloud »

No, the savage are coming as soon as I posted that my wife had are little girl. SO, now that she is here I will get back to work on the savages here.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

brandonsantacruz wrote:OSI was always too partial to noobs in their changes.
It was really EA though that ruined the game OSI was still pretty hardcore in comparison.

keuse

Post by keuse »

Now now girls,

This is a thread about his roleplaying guild not a pissing match over statloss.

Thunder cloud, I believe I was who referred you to this shard and if you need any help feel free to pm me here.

hoard71

Post by hoard71 »

I have recently came over from uog divinity, and was in Thunder's Savage Guild over there....

I have commited my time to moving to this shard and am currently macroing three savages up to start a savage guild. I do not know if Thunder has commited yet to this shard or not since I have seen him on div's forums and not here but I will try to get him over here to lead the guild, he seems to have more time and desire to lead a guild than I do.

I encourage those interested to pm one of us or post.

A little info if your interested in getting started right away... I dont know what thunder's stance is but I would like all members to have appropraite names, for example my chars that i created here so far are Orona, Onikii, Glikk, and Gorr. Some names I have seen in the past while rping a savage include, vaype, atar, squee, Wabu, Tunii... anything that is similair to those.. no double meaning names either please.

Try to get the most white skin as possible (resembles paint) when creating your character and dont have any hair at all...

You can rp how you wish but I will say what my characters are being.
Orona/Gorr are both "beserkers" or the main warrior class... one being fencing with a bit of archery and the other being a macer... I would tend to lean away form swords alltogether unless your going to use axes/barchedies...

Onikii is my caster character a "Witch Doctor" being so I will specialize on being a curser/poisoner... I am getting the fencing skill with no anat/tacts just for a poisoned kryss and I have 50 animal taming so I can tame giant scorps...

Glikk is just crafter....

anyhow I just typed way to much =] Come join us!