spell icons on screen

soultaker

spell icons on screen

Post by soultaker »

Every time i log out i loose all my spell icons on my screen, this only happens on 1 of my accounts, anyone know how to fix this?
thanks

orionsune
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: spell icons on screen

Post by orionsune »

soultaker wrote:Every time i log out i loose all my spell icons on my screen, this only happens on 1 of my accounts, anyone know how to fix this?
thanks

In your UO folder there is a subfolder called "Desktop" containing account profiles. Inside that folder should be a folder name for each account you've logged on with. The folder name will be the same as the account name you log in with. You should inspect those folders for any anomalies. If you don't mind setting your hotkeys up again for that account you can delete the folder associated with the account in question and once you log in again with that account the folder will be recreated. Maybe a fresh profile will solve your issue.

marmalade

Post by marmalade »

just thought i'd add that your character needs to be logged out from the game if you want any of the copied 'Desktop' files to register with the new account. simply closing the client wont work, you need to log your character out in a house or an inn.

orionsune
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by orionsune »

soultaker,

was your issue resolved?

soultaker

Post by soultaker »

Still having the same problem, I deleted my file in my desktop, still wont same my spell icons on screen, also i have 2 chars with the same name would this cause a problem?

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

soultaker wrote:Still having the same problem, I deleted my file in my desktop, still wont same my spell icons on screen, also i have 2 chars with the same name would this cause a problem?
yes, that is the problem.

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

soultaker wrote:Still having the same problem, I deleted my file in my desktop, still wont same my spell icons on screen, also i have 2 chars with the same name would this cause a problem?
Only if its in the same account.
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

soultaker

Post by soultaker »

Problem solved thanks Derrick and everyone else who posted