Tamer account?

Buying: Looking for something? You can buy it here.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Re: Tamer account?

Post by son »

Mikel123 wrote:You're literally the reason that the scammers thread was started on this board. With someone else, I'd probably make this wager. With you, it's just not worth the effort. There's a reason why you're one of the like 12 people I have on ignore here... you add nothing to this board. Thought you might have something interesting to say on the topic here, but I was wrong.
You spineless douche bag, we can use a broker. Any broker but Wise.

Stop whining, and stfu.

PS you have me on ignore but always reply to my posts???
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Mikel123 wrote:Thought you might have something interesting to say on the topic here, but I was wrong.
I read every topic about taming; I know a pretty lot about it, but I'm always curious to see if there's something new to learn, so I figured I'd give you the benefit of the doubt. My bad. Only reason I'm still here is because this is pretty funny.

I don't know how you'd weasel out of the deal... if you got interrupted by a red (or a blue griefer, which happens to tamers more than you'd think), you'd whine that it was me. Or you'd claim the server saves ran too long during the hour. Or you were lagging. Or you'd pull gold from your bank and claim you got it farming. I don't know how you'd weasel out of it if you lost, but I'm pretty sure you would try. It's not worth the effort. I'm not going to snoop you, get some kind of iron-clad contract, call a GM, or whatever else it would take to actually force you to follow through on the deal. Not worth worrying about it.

If you didn't already prove yourself to be a scammer with that singing ball, we'd have a fun wager right now. If it is as profitable as you claim... and you're absolutely certain you could have made 100k in an hour... well then scamming that singing ball cost you a castle deed.

PillPuller

Post by PillPuller »

so uh....u guys gay??? i have pics if you wanna swap.
AIM : Progn0sis

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

Mikel123 wrote:
Mikel123 wrote:Thought you might have something interesting to say on the topic here, but I was wrong.
I read every topic about taming; I know a pretty lot about it, but I'm always curious to see if there's something new to learn, so I figured I'd give you the benefit of the doubt. My bad. Only reason I'm still here is because this is pretty funny.

I don't know how you'd weasel out of the deal... if you got interrupted by a red (or a blue griefer, which happens to tamers more than you'd think), you'd whine that it was me. Or you'd claim the server saves ran too long during the hour. Or you were lagging. Or you'd pull gold from your bank and claim you got it farming. I don't know how you'd weasel out of it if you lost, but I'm pretty sure you would try. It's not worth the effort. I'm not going to snoop you, get some kind of iron-clad contract, call a GM, or whatever else it would take to actually force you to follow through on the deal. Not worth worrying about it.

If you didn't already prove yourself to be a scammer with that singing ball, we'd have a fun wager right now. If it is as profitable as you claim... and you're absolutely certain you could have made 100k in an hour... well then scamming that singing ball cost you a castle deed.
Yer an idiot and a coward. You follow me around with snide remarks in many of my forum posts for no reason.

I pked some newbie and got a singing ball out of it. You got confused and labeled it a scam.

Im offering you a fair wager with a third party of your choice, you can back out and continue the idiocy. Why dont you type up 3 more paragraphs.
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS