Selling silver coins

Selling: Your One-Stop-Shop for all your sales.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Pro

Selling silver coins

Post by Pro »

Silver coin : 2

offers

I'll take 2 trophies per as a straight trade. My choice of brokers.

Lord Cavewight of GL

Re: Selling silver coins

Post by Lord Cavewight of GL »

Are they two piles or two individual coins?

Sultan of Swing

Post by Sultan of Swing »

A pic would be nice if possible?
can you tell us a ltille more about them please?, where they from?

HardCore

Post by HardCore »

no idea where it came from...

check your banks
The Core [PEE]: http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/236
<Vega-> I'm about to go to the gym but that is worth missing a couple reps for
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw

Krats

Post by Krats »

http://update.uo.com/design_263.html
Faction Credits

Parts of the Faction Credit system are currently unavailable. When this system becomes fully available, players will be notified.

Factions and faction players can receive "currency" in the form of silver ("silver"-looking coins) that are useable for various faction-specific needs and luxuries. Silver can be earned by both players and factions themselves through a variety of means, and may be spent in a variety of different ways (described below). The lists below demonstrate the sources of silver income and targets of possible expenditure.

Credit Income
Faction Player Income:
Slain faction enemies: 40 silver pieces for every 1 kill point received (note: slain enemies who have a kill deficit greater then 0 award NO credits).
Slain monsters with faction affiliation:
Minax: Ogre Lords - 30 silver
Council of Mages: Wisps - 20 silver
True Britannians: Silver Serpents - 30 silver
Shadowlords: Daemons (not summoned daemons) - 30 silver
Player Tithes are 0 - 100% of all faction player silver income. This is set by Faction Commander in increments of 10%, with no more then one change every 24 hours of real time. Points taken from this tithe are placed into a Faction Treasury stored at the factionstone. The currency can thereafter only be distributed by the faction commander to the individual town treasuries under the faction's control. Once the faction credits are allocated to a particular faction controlled town, the finance minister and Sheriff for that town can use these credits for various expenditures, such as Faction vendors or guards. A successful town capture earns the Faction 10,000 credits.

Players may move and transfer silver in the same way that they manipulate standard coinage. The faction commander may disburse silver to a particular city by using the faction stone, selecting "commander menu", then selecting "transfer credits".
The commander will be given a listing of cities under the faction's control, and after selecting a city, may enter an amount of credits to transfer.

Silver Use
Silver can be used by Faction craftspeople and/or to obtain the following items (crafting the listed items requires the crafting player to have the requisite credits). Faction craftable items can only be crafted in a town being controlled by that faction.

Faction Scrolls: These are Faction Imbued scrolls of heal, greater heal, harm, fireball, and lightning. These scrolls may be used by a pplayer of at least 90 inscribing skill upon a faction-crafted gnarled staff, in order to charge the staff with a number of charges of that spell. The number of charges is equal to 40 divided by the circle of that spell (rounded down). Example: A lightning scroll would provide the staff with 10 charges of lightning, a fireball scroll would provide 13 charges of fireball, and so forth. Staffs (staves) cannot be recharged. A new staff must be created in order to accept a new enchantment.

Faction craftable items addition
In order to craft a faction item other then a floor trap, the player doing the crafting must be in a town under the control of that faction. They must also be in the appropriate shop that normally makes or sells those types of items.

Faction Players
Craftable Items
Armor (metal types): 1,000 silver
Armor (leather types): 750 silver
Weapons (melee): 1,000 silver
Weapons (archery types): 1,000 silver
Clothes: 200 silver
Scrolls: 500 silver
Items Purchased (from faction npc vendor)
Horse: 500 credits (must be rank 2 or higher to ride)
Factions
Town Improvements
Level 1 Guard: 5,000 silver
Level 2 Guard: 6,000 silver
Level 3 Guard: 7,000 silver
Level 4 Guard: 8,000 silver
Reagent Vendor: 5,000 silver
Ore Vendor: 3,000 silver
Wood Vendor: 3,000 silver
Horse Breeder: 5,000 silver
Craftable Items
Floor Traps (tinker crafted): 1,000 silver
Other
When you play with fire, there is a 50/50 chance something will go wrong, and nine times out of ten it does.
Teph wrote:chum stole a castle, a f**in castle.
Derrick wrote:I hate to see this go unanswered, so I can at least say that I read this, and have no idea myself.

Lor

Post by Lor »

I know you can get em from being 1st on the winning team in CTF...

HardCore

Post by HardCore »

Can someone expand? I got one from just being on the winning team. Does the winning team leader get more?
The Core [PEE]: http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/236
<Vega-> I'm about to go to the gym but that is worth missing a couple reps for
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

dun dun dunnnnnn.
Last edited by GuardianKnight on Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

At this point there is no deffinateive answer on what they worth
you can aquire these items through praticipation i pvp automated events
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Return to “Archive Selling”