Selling bank boat with newbied key

Selling: Your One-Stop-Shop for all your sales.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Valyr

Selling bank boat with newbied key

Post by Valyr »

Selling my bank boat with a newbied Key. As far as I know this is the only bank boat spot in game that you can bank from 100% of the time right from the recall in spot. And yes the boat key is newbied so youll never lose it, cant be stolen.

I baught and placed this boat for my miner so I didnt have to deal with theives, blocked recall spots, griefers and having to retarget 128 different targets in my mining/lumberjacking macros (recall styple continuous loop) everytime I lost the rune. However I no longer mine and havent for sometime so Im selling :)

Heres a pic:

Bidding starts at 275k (less than I payed for the key alone)
Buyout 500k
Will end sunday night or monday morning sometime if buyout not reached.
Thanks and good luck.

*edit* Oh yeah.... I reserver the right to blah blah blah... :)

*edit*
As far as brokering goes I have no qualms about that aslong there somebody I agree on. I know plenty of people in this game so I doubt it will be a problem finding one we can mutually agree on.

As for how the brokering will work, I have no problem giving the key to a broker until I receive the money. However alot of brokers might have a problem with the whole dieing part so what I suggest is that you kill me with the key on me at location a, gate me to location b, wait for gate to close or dispell it, res me. And if i still have the key on me (wich I will) its then verified newbie.

And yes the boat is totally secure, within guard zone and there is only the one key in existence. Not even the original non newbied keys created when placing exist anymore. I trash barreled them. Nobody has ever been on this boat but my miner. Not even my other characters lol. And the newbied key has never left the top layer of the miners pack. Unfortunately there is no way to verify this other than I just stated it on the forums (wich if Im lying I just broke the rules and can be banned) and the fact that Ive built a bit of a reputation here so those that know me (most vet players) know if I put my word to something its true. I dont lie cheat or steal lol...

K. Hope that answers all questions to date. :) Anymore than please just post them here or pm me and I will address them. Happy bidding.
Last edited by Valyr on Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Stuck
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Selling bank boat with newbied key

Post by Stuck »

I'm interested, how is the key newbied?

Are you on IRC?

edit: If it is truly newbied, I'll start by bidding 275k.

dog1706
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by dog1706 »

Bump for this. Ive seen alot of things for sale in the 2 months Ive been here. This is the first time I've seen this kinda item up.

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

i guess question is are you the seller willing to use a known trusted broker to test that the key is noob.

Guessing it would go somthing like this find buyer agree to price and broker .. give broker key .. broker runs off to die in a private place like house .. checks to see if key is noob .. if so broker returns and ask for gold .. gold is given to broker .. at this time key is turned over to buyer and gold is transfered to seller minus brokers fee.

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

For a long time characters created with the tinkering skill had newbie items that included a blank key. That key could be used to copy any key and remain newbied.
A fairly usefull item.
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Halogen
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Halogen »

This key and boat are the real deal...I remember Tetra had the same doubts when he first got the key, and it turned out to be legitimate.

Coupled with the bank boat, it's a great situation, and regardless of the bias inherent in the fact that Tetra is a friend, I think this is a great potential asset to anyone, with several practical uses that cannot be duplicated any other way.

Valyr

Post by Valyr »

Thank you blackfoot for answering how the key could be newbied. Now I dont have to answer the dozen pm's I got asking that. :)

As far as brokering goes I have no qualms about that aslong there somebody I agree on. I know plenty of people in this game so I doubt it will be a problem finding one we can mutually agree on.

As for how the brokering will work, I have no problem giving the key to a broker until I receive the money. However alot of brokers might have a problem with the whole dieing part so what I suggest is that you kill me with the key on me at location a, gate me to location b, wait for gate to close or dispell it, res me. And if i still have the key on me (wich I will) its then verified newbie.

And Tekai..... Very interesting idea... I like it... We must talk :)

D-Wade

Post by D-Wade »

I'll do 300k

Stuck
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Stuck »

Antioch

Post by Antioch »

Wow, that's a pretty cool boat. Supposing the key is indeed newbied...

I bid 375k.

Stuck
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Stuck »

Valyr

Post by Valyr »

Auction ends in 8hrs. Or 1 hr after last bid. Wichever is latest.
Put a buyout of 500k on there. Its a cool set of pixels I know but cant really see letting it go more than that without feeling guilty lol.

Stuck
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Stuck »

I'll take it at the buyout.

Valyr

Post by Valyr »

Congrats stuck. Enjoy your new private bank :)

Return to “Archive Selling”