Buying Ore - Need GM Smithy

Buying: Looking for something? You can buy it here.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Shea

Buying Ore - Need GM Smithy

Post by Shea »

I am looking to have a couple of shields made out of Valorite (light blue) ore. I am also looking to buy some raw shadow ore and the very sparse raw valorite ore. Please let me know if you have any of the above.
[15:52] <Rocks> in sheer poundage Neil Diamond has made more woman horny than KISS/David Lee Roth/The Beatles and The Rolling Stones

Dagon

Re: Buying Ore - Need GM Smithy

Post by Dagon »

Valorite heater shields are always available (aka when they are restocked) at the Yew Bank Mall on vendor Araminta.

Shea

Post by Shea »

Dagon wrote:Valorite heater shields are always available (aka when they are restocked) at the Yew Bank Mall on vendor Araminta.
I actually need a couple of other types made. I need a valorite buckler and 2 valorite metal shields. Can you make those?
[15:52] <Rocks> in sheer poundage Neil Diamond has made more woman horny than KISS/David Lee Roth/The Beatles and The Rolling Stones

Shea

Post by Shea »

Awesome. Please let me know cost and when they will be ready. Really appreciate it!

Dagon

Post by Dagon »

Sorry for the delay, forgot to do them.
They are on the same vendor now. 200 for buckler 250 ea for the metal.

Shea

Post by Shea »

Dagon wrote:Sorry for the delay, forgot to do them.
They are on the same vendor now. 200 for buckler 250 ea for the metal.
You are awesome! Thanks Dagon.

Shea

Post by Shea »

Dagon, another request. If you have any of the very sparse looking raw valorite ore could I purchase those from you? I need 3-4 of them.

Thanks!

Return to “Archive Buying”