Looking for a guild to join

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Granvil

Looking for a guild to join

Post by Granvil »

Looking for a guild to join, I'm a new player and i am seeking help from a guild i am currently training my tamer and blacksmith. PM me or msn me angus.wilson.mint@hotmail.com

Avo

Re: Looking for a guild to join

Post by Avo »

If you are a follower of the Virtuous Path then check out the Protectors of Virtue, look in the guild section to find our forum or join our IRC channel #PoV. We are a group of friends who help each other and also protect the innocent against murderers and thieves. I'm a new member in the guild but I already feel like part of the family. We are very active as well so its great if you enjoy the company of others while adventuring through the realm. I also have a gm smith/miner if you need any armor or weapons crafted for you matey. Hope to hear from you soon! :)

Damascus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Looking for a guild to join

Post by Damascus »

the kingdom of ascalon is always recruiting. we have a stable in our player town as well as many shops where you can set up a vendor to sell your wares.
we are located north of minoc.
look up K^A for more info

Return to “Guild Recruitment”