server crashed? when will it be back?

sentrytheguard

server crashed? when will it be back?

Post by sentrytheguard »

I was sparring with a buddy and UOSA crashed..i was wondering when it will be back. :?: :|

Paroxysmus

Re: server crashed? when will it be back?

Post by Paroxysmus »

Its back up and of course the last 30 minutes are gone! Lost some pretty decent shit. So much for server stability.
Image Against all odds. War us.

sentrytheguard

Post by sentrytheguard »

ouch :( :shock:

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Paroxysmus wrote:Its back up and of course the last 30 minutes are gone! Lost some pretty decent shit. So much for server stability.
Another person under a month here...anyone see a pattern going on?
I think it was a quick recovery.
Last edited by archaicsubrosa77 on Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Sorry about the crash, we were down for about 10 minutes while I fixed the bug. There was about an 8 minute revert.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

Paroxysmus wrote:Its back up and of course the last 30 minutes are gone! Lost some pretty decent shit. So much for server stability.

Under 20mins .. give take .. plus the lack of this happening often .. I'd say TY Derrick for your quick work in finding and fixing bug so fast before anything was abused .. wow .. TY ..

Even though I was not online for this crash/downtime and other then forums would have never known about it .. I'm glad this thread was made .. More reason for me to give praise to the hard work and quick reactions of this community .

Do not take this wrong .. I am very sorry for any ones lost loot ..As I have on many times been (not on this server with fortune) on the Very Loseing end of a shard revert.. It is hurtful and the things can not be replaced .. the one in a thousand chances you have to grab that vanq is (in your and my mind) have been collected on and new count starts.. but you have nothing to show but the smile you had when you found it before it was taken away .. I do feel you pain ..

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy