Short Break

Moderators: Downs, chumbucket, Millerisfuntoplay

Shea

Short Break

Post by Shea »

I just finished the Media Room in my house and it will likely take up more of my game time for a little while. Ill still be logging on and playing but probably not as frequently as I have been lately. Leave me a message here or a PM if you need me.
[15:52] <Rocks> in sheer poundage Neil Diamond has made more woman horny than KISS/David Lee Roth/The Beatles and The Rolling Stones

Downs

Re: Short Break

Post by Downs »

i need u to switch spaces with me. trade ur keep slot for my tower slot..... I'll expect this to be done by later tonite.
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Pristiq

Post by Pristiq »

Matron comes back and you leave. I'm beginning to suspect I'm the only one in cA without multiple personality disorder.
chumbucket wrote:Everyone else, don't be a jerk to staff. Maahes cries enough already.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40810 - HOLY HELL AN AWESOME VENDOR?!

Shea

Post by Shea »

Pristiq wrote:Matron comes back and you leave. I'm beginning to suspect I'm the only one in cA without multiple personality disorder.
Ill be around, just not as frequently as I have been. <3
[15:52] <Rocks> in sheer poundage Neil Diamond has made more woman horny than KISS/David Lee Roth/The Beatles and The Rolling Stones