Stuck's Tale of Victory and Triumph

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Stuck
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Stuck's Tale of Victory and Triumph

Post by Stuck »

Hello fellow citizens of Britannia. I had quite the adventure tonight.

My journey begins at a patio IDOC near mYm town. I arrived there around the time I expected it to fall. It seemed as if no one were there at first. Earlier, I had spotted numerous special hair/beard dyes in this house. I stealthed over to the wall closest the special dye. The house collapsed rather quickly and I quickly grabbed the special dyes! To my surprise, I was the only one out trying to acquire loot at that moment.

I gated out as much as I could, but it wasn't long before company arrived. Several evil-doers suddenly ran in and tried to steal the loot I had intended to get. I was enraged at first. What could I do? I am but a humble thief and they have sharp metal objects and magic! They seemed preoccupied with loot, so I gated whatever else I could and then ran off to hide before they decided it was a good idea to kill me.

Slightly upset, I crept into one of the evil-doer's moongates. I was astonished by what I saw on the other side: crates, boxes, chests! All stacked neatly on the front steps of their tower, waiting to be dragged inside. I considered and tried gating the loot out, but that didn't seem like it worked very well. I considered another solution: equip my trusty newbied hachet and chop up all their newly acquired loot!
Image Image

It worked flawlessly! Obviously, they weren't too happy with my actions.

They chased me around while I was desparately trying to recall. I managed to run behind a small house and hide. I casted recall and was almost instantly interrupted with a harm. I managed to hide once again, and attempted to recall. This time, they were slow on the harm and I managed to recall to safety.

I returned to the IDOC only to see there were still moongates present. Once again, I went into a moongate and chopped up as many containers as I could! And once again, they were not very happy about this. However, I was able to flee to safety again.
(I censored the naughty word the evil-doer used.)

I returned to the IDOC to see what was left. I was met by an evil-doer.

I was frightened at first, but I quickly regained my senses and managed to return home to inspect the loot I had gotten.

The most valuable items I got were of course the 4 special dyes.
(edit: Make that 5 special dyes. I didn't realize I had gotten another one until now.)

Thanks for reading!
-Stuck [Noble Order of Thievery]
Last edited by Stuck on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Pristiq

Re: Stuck's Tale of Victory and Triumph

Post by Pristiq »

Very excellent! Makes me want to do IDOCing again.
chumbucket wrote:Everyone else, don't be a jerk to staff. Maahes cries enough already.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40810 - HOLY HELL AN AWESOME VENDOR?!

dexter4321

Post by dexter4321 »

HAHAHAHA hell yeah stuck! mYm you are horrible at this game! LOLOLOL what a bunch of idoc amateurs!!!!! Haha the little boys couldnt handle the pressure, guess all they are good at is pvping after all.

GomerPyle

Post by GomerPyle »

dexter4321 wrote:HAHAHAHA hell yeah stuck! mYm you are horrible at this game! LOLOLOL what a bunch of idoc amateurs!!!!! Haha the little boys couldnt handle the pressure, guess all they are good at is pvping after all.
calm down, josh. you're exaggerating a bit.

dexter4321

Post by dexter4321 »

GomerPyle wrote:
dexter4321 wrote:HAHAHAHA hell yeah stuck! mYm you are horrible at this game! LOLOLOL what a bunch of idoc amateurs!!!!! Haha the little boys couldnt handle the pressure, guess all they are good at is pvping after all.
calm down, josh. you're exaggerating a bit.
ha stfu recalling noob

Return to “Tales of Adventure”