Orcs Camps

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Double Vision

Orcs Camps

Post by Double Vision »

Just another suggestion.

I also remember the orc camps over spawning and the extra orcs gathering together and going out on a wee killing spree.

U can track them down easily as there is a track of dead chickens and other loot in there tracks.

I also beleve stealth orc archers were here in this era maybee they are and i just havent seen any !!!

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Orcs Camps

Post by Mikel123 »

If you saw an orc stealth archer... you'd already be dead.

Just kidding... I don't ever remember them.

Elisud

Post by Elisud »

Orc raiding parties?....Thatd be so awesome. =)

Eulogy

Post by Eulogy »

Stealthing orcs came during UO:R I believe, with the release of orcish kin masks.

Double Vision

Post by Double Vision »

I remember NOW, It was the orc camp at yew the orcs that over spawned headed towards the brigand camp S\W of the fort.

it would be good to see the spawn having a role in the game aswell as the players.

lol i have plenty more ideas too

Zorce
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Zorce »

There are RP orcs here to go play with. I do have to admit though, This is the first shard that I have ever seen orcs riding mounts. Whats up with that? lol

dexter4321

Post by dexter4321 »

Haha, what? No we have REAL orcs that do this they are called the Bloodrock Clan.

Valdric Flagg

Post by Valdric Flagg »

Whats up with the green skinned orcs Ive seen in game. The only green colored orcs I remember were the stealth and orcs bombers which were released UO:R.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Valdric Flagg wrote:Whats up with the green skinned orcs Ive seen in game. The only green colored orcs I remember were the stealth and orcs bombers which were released UO:R.
Those are orcish mages, their hue ranges (as well as blood elementals, skeletal mages, poison elementals, etc) are taken from OSI code. At some point many of these creatures changed to have a single hue.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."