Sacred Tiger Order (sTo) - A pk guild that is recruiting.

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
dexter4321

Sacred Tiger Order (sTo) - A pk guild that is recruiting.

Post by dexter4321 »

Last edited by dexter4321 on Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dexter4321

Re: Sacred Tiger Order (sTo)

Post by dexter4321 »

Got a couple new recruits. We are rolling out on friday morning, could use one more pk to ride with us. You don't have to be good at pvp we can teach you and train you.

Kylock

Post by Kylock »

Can I go?

dexter4321

Post by dexter4321 »

Kylock wrote:Can I go?
Haha been awhile Kylock, shit I don't care man if you want to. Just pking nothing else.

dexter4321

Post by dexter4321 »

Got a few new recruits going to upload their paperdolls on the website later tonight. We've gone out a few times with 3+ people so it's been fun. Working on new char now also going to work on getting more bases established across the lands. I use to always hunt solo for the most part, so I understand and respect peoples decisions to pk alone. I use to feel the same way but didn't like to recall when going up against a lot of numbers. I learned that it's just not that smart to try and go up against 3+ people by yourself anymore, unless they are super noobs or something. Sometimes I won't even go up against people 1v2 anymore just because of principle alone. I am always in stat constantly and always run huge risk of losing my stuff. But over time I have adapted and learned that to get ahead you have to have numbers so you are free to roam anywhere.

So I guess my point is, if you are a pk running solo join this guild so we can all fight together at times. I mean you will still solo often this isn't a big guild or anything like that yet, I still solo a lot. It's just nice to sometimes have some friends to roll out with.

A lot of people do hate me on this shard but there's no real reason for it to be honest. I am one of the coolest mother fuckers out there, anyone that has been in my guilds has for the most part said it was one of the best guilds they've been in. This guild has direction and purpose and I do have big plans for it. But not going to get into all that now, just need a good start. The guild is slowly getting recruits so hopefully it remains this way. Going to just lay back for a couple weeks and just keep pking, hopefully along the way some people will join.
Last edited by dexter4321 on Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dexter4321

Re: Sacred Tiger Order (sTo) - A pk guild that is recruiting.

Post by dexter4321 »

Updated website with new recruits.

Loathed

Post by Loathed »

!

MuayThaiGuy

Post by MuayThaiGuy »

Making moves, getting shit done.My work on my other toons almost rdy..watch out! :wink:

Spada

Post by Spada »

I am very interested in joining a PK guild..Let me know what the requirments are to join...Id love to see if I qualify.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Sacred Tiger Order (sTo) - A pk guild that is recruiting

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Are you guys still recruiting? I would like to join!

Return to “Guild Recruitment”