The BLOODROCK CLAN. Updated July 20 2013!!

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Ne'rull

The BLOODROCK CLAN. Updated July 20 2013!!

Post by Ne'rull »

Step 1: Read the website and learn the rules. If you feel you can adhere to what is expected of an orc, then please continue.

Step 2: Pick any skill you like besides magery. Magery is only granted to those blessed by the orcish gods so being a newborn, you won't be blessed yet.

Step 3: Pick a name. This is a very serious step that should get the most attention. If you pick a bad name, we cannot accept you. The name must sound completely orcish and can't be a name already used in the past or too close to a name to be confused with. If you aren't certain what orc names sound like, visit the orc fort in Yew or the Orc Caves and view the names of the npc orcs. To find out if your name is acceptable, make a post on our messageboard.

Step 4: Orcs differ in appearance from climate and location. Bloodrock orc males are completely bald and females have top-knots. No facial hair of any kind.

Step 5: Skin color should be as in the images below.

Step 6: Start in any town you wish but your goal is to make it to the Bloodrock area. Use the location page to find your way to the encampment. Orcs may or may not be there when you arrive. Some orcs are only ingame when there is an event happening. Others enjoy hanging around the area and raiding human towns even if an event isn't happening. It is completely random chance if you'll meet someone on your first visit. If you do meet other orcs, interact with them and show you are young and wish to learn how to be a better orc. Bloodrock orcs are very friendly to each other and will help you the best they can in adapting to your new life.

Step 7: Register on the forums and make a post saying you wish to join. Be sure to include your ICQ number or some other way to contact you. You can also meet with us ingame to find out how to join. Feel free to talk to us about it, we like recruits.
http://www.bloodrock.xillin.com
Attachments
loc2.jpg
join2d.jpg
join2d.jpg (7.81 KiB) Viewed 12163 times
DeathDupreF.gif
DeathDupreF.gif (26.31 KiB) Viewed 11472 times
Last edited by Ne'rull on Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:58 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Jack

Re: The BLOODROCK CLAN.

Post by Jack »

can i join

Onslaught

Post by Onslaught »

your website won't work for me
A.K.A. All Skill

Great Lakes Veteran.

Currently residing on the Cho'gall World of Warcraft server.

http://www.vqguild.net - World class.

qtip

Post by qtip »

Onslaught wrote:your website won't work for me
it actually redirects here http://bloodrock.xillin.com/
Last edited by qtip on Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Leroy-

Post by Leroy- »

Members Online?
Gash'nak
Gort'uc Yes
Humak'Throquug
Juhg'Ud
Krog
Mor'Sereg Yes
Muk'Torim
Ne'rull Yes
Omegutho Yes
Prurk Yes
Ronk Yes
Rott'gut Yes
Salthu
Shun'Ja Yes
Skrall'nig Yes
Slug
Snarl Yes
Verak
Warglug
Zog

Go Urk!

dannysatch

Post by dannysatch »

pk'ed me today :) enjoyed the experience funnily enough. thats nostalgia for ya i guess. Great to see ya on the shard.

Thor

Post by Thor »

So....

Since you're roleplaying Orcs, and Orcs are chaotic by nature... do you all attack each other for personal gain?

If the guild leader is killed, does the bigger Orc take charge?

keuse

Post by keuse »

Thor wrote:So....

Since you're roleplaying Orcs, and Orcs are chaotic by nature... do you all attack each other for personal gain?

orcs sometimes attack others randomly and chase eachother around attacking and doing weird things like that (throwing explosion pots at someone and running, dueling, ganking other players, ffa'ing out of nowhere, arguing over food or loot that could cause a friendly but looks like a serious fight, etc etc) all depending on what type of orc you roleplay (serious/strong orc, mischevious, funny, goof-ball, etc etc)

the orc 'in charge' is usually a higher up orc who has been around the longest.

the 'klerggoth' (also referred to as warboss, chieftan, etc) is someone either appointed by votes for a selected term or decided through a massive FFA event - and leads the orcs (regardless of their rank) into battles.

alatar

Post by alatar »

i am the klerggoth
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

keuse wrote:
Thor wrote:So....

orcs sometimes attack others randomly and chase eachother around attacking and doing weird things like that (throwing explosion pots at someone and running, dueling, ganking other players, ffa'ing out of nowhere, arguing over food or loot that could cause a friendly but looks like a serious fight, etc etc) all depending on what type of orc you roleplay (serious/strong orc, mischevious, funny, goof-ball, etc etc)

the orc 'in charge' is usually a higher up orc who has been around the longest.

the 'klerggoth' (also referred to as warboss, chieftan, etc) is someone either appointed by votes for a selected term or decided through a massive FFA event - and leads the orcs (regardless of their rank) into battles.
Well said. The Klerggoth holds his power by influence and might. Its not simply a 1 on 1 challenge but a challenge of "my supporters vs yours". It tends to be about respect and numbers.

As for their chaotic nature, certainly. We often attack each other, though there are some rules. For example, an orc wouldn't dare run up and attack a mojoka or his soul may be eaten. Though you can bet, all orcish differences get put aside when humans show up.

Also of note, we have been known to get elected into positions of power. Back on Great Lakes there was a massive roleplay election for the 'mayor of trinisic' and somehow, our very own Grool got himself elected. I believe a lot of people were upset, haha. (See Chapter 6, Snicker: http://www.crhope.com/history.htm)

You can also read some stuff about us at http://ds180.net/cgi-bin/arc3-2002.html. Just search the text for Bloodrock, Grool, Thraka, etc.
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

ironfistmax

Post by ironfistmax »

How are you orcs liking the server so far? I see more and more of you everyday!

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

ironfistmax wrote:How are you orcs liking the server so far? I see more and more of you everyday!
So far we are loving it.
------------------
Historic Bloodrock

brandonsantacruz

Post by brandonsantacruz »

Do you memorize the "orcish" language or do you have programs to assist you?

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

brandonsantacruz wrote:Do you memorize the "orcish" language or do you have programs to assist you?
Its really not that difficult to learn. Theres actually only a handful of words, most is made up on the spot and just created by altering english words
------------------
Historic Bloodrock

dist

Post by dist »

grug smash?

Return to “Guild Recruitment”