Upcomming Un Hiatus.

Moderators: Downs, chumbucket, Millerisfuntoplay

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Upcomming Un Hiatus.

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Im thinking about refraining from my current hiatus, popped in tonight to see what was going on. IRC was dead and towns empty :(.

I did notice my house is still standing! It's seriously been like 8 months or so, that's real dedication, thanks so much everyone who has been refreshing my stuff. Seems to be alot of stuff I missed, changes to the guild, stories, highlights et al.

Shoot me a pm when people are on anymore, my schedule is kind of hectic, but I can meet up and play a bit still sometime.

Pristiq

Re: Upcomming Un Hiatus.

Post by Pristiq »

Welcome back! :D
chumbucket wrote:Everyone else, don't be a jerk to staff. Maahes cries enough already.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40810 - HOLY HELL AN AWESOME VENDOR?!

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

You come back from hiatus when I go on hiatus. People are going to believe (again) that we are the same person. Not too much has changed actually. Talk to Downs. He knows the score.

Shea

Post by Shea »

Hey Matron! Glad to see you back around!

I am usually on these days. Hit me up as NeilDiamond in IRC if you want to do something
[15:52] <Rocks> in sheer poundage Neil Diamond has made more woman horny than KISS/David Lee Roth/The Beatles and The Rolling Stones

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

chumbucket wrote:You come back from hiatus when I go on hiatus. People are going to believe (again) that we are the same person. Not too much has changed actually. Talk to Downs. He knows the score.

Oh no, the secret is out! Your on hiatus now?

Pristiq

Post by Pristiq »

MatronDeWinter wrote:
chumbucket wrote:You come back from hiatus when I go on hiatus. People are going to believe (again) that we are the same person. Not too much has changed actually. Talk to Downs. He knows the score.

Oh no, the secret is out! Your on hiatus now?
I'll also be taking a (hopefully) short break soon.
chumbucket wrote:Everyone else, don't be a jerk to staff. Maahes cries enough already.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40810 - HOLY HELL AN AWESOME VENDOR?!

Downs

Post by Downs »

I still play at nite, pristiq is on the graveyard shift, and we have some others that are on pretty regular. Miller's the one to thank for ur houses standing up. Shoot me a pm!
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Downs wrote:I still play at nite, pristiq is on the graveyard shift, and we have some others that are on pretty regular. Miller's the one to thank for ur houses standing up. Shoot me a pm!

Miller faithfully watched all my stuff until I came back! My tower at despise did fall though, but only after I told miller that Ill start refreshing them, lol.