Any one played on Europa?

Topics related to Second Age
Caliban

Re: Any one played on Europa?

Post by Caliban »

I was on Europa 1999-2001, I struggle to remember the names of my chars (Darius and Halbarad were 2 of the 5) let alone anyone else from back then though.

PointlessPeasant

Post by PointlessPeasant »

I played as Caliban, Caine and Gecko (macer/parry dexer, not the uor axer newb) among others on euro... Anyone that might know/remember me, dont confuse me with the guy above. Not playing here atm (played as Flow, Infamous, PointlessPeasant, Nipples etc.) cause my pc broke and doubt ill get that old pos laptop fixed.

uoparanoid

Post by uoparanoid »

Yoo,

I have recently just come back left previously as the guild i was in disbanded, i was wondering if there are still any active Europa players going as well
as any guild community activity ^_^, i played back in 1998-2003 as; Machalite, Buffalo Bill, Ali, was mainly seen around Moonglow and Yew gate!
was good friends with Aftershock, ulysses, knoxville and other pvpers.

If anyone could PM me would be great to get back into it again with someone to co-op wit!

Thanks!

jekkis
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by jekkis »

I've been around UOSA for around 3½ months and a few days ago I decided to quit the game, mostly due to the fact that my time here has largely been a single player experience as I'm struggling with playing times. Being busy in real life limits my hours and since they are like 6-12 hours off the server peak hours in the first place, I rarely find anyone to play with.

I'm still hanging around in #secondage channel whenever I have the time to play, so if you are interested in doing something fun in game, send me a message. I don't care whether it's some inefficient PvM grinding or just playing Sims in an inn, anything goes for me as long as there is some player interaction. I'm not expecting devoted roleplay, but it'd be nice to see other players every once in a while.

It'd be fun to get some Euro stuff going on, but sadly I don't have the time to organize a guild or such, but I'd be willing to be a part of one if anyone wants to run it. I've some pretty established characters from crafters to t-hunters and although I gave away most of my stuff, I'm still interested in whatever goes on in game.