UO and I

Topics related to Second Age
benny-

UO and I

Post by benny- »

So as I'm sure many of you can relate, my wife likes to give me a hard time about my playing UO . So as to better illustrate her point, I returned home from work to find her thoughts expressed through art...

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i219/ ... am/poo.jpg

:D
- Elisud

Brules

Re: UO and I

Post by Brules »

Hahahaha nice!

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

LoL! She actually did that?

Vishakt

Post by Vishakt »

My wife gave up hassling me about UO after a short while...5 years or so. :mrgreen: Good luck!

Psilo

Post by Psilo »

wow lol. that'sgreat.

it's actually funny.

Chance

Post by Chance »

Vishakt wrote:My wife gave up hassling me about UO after a short while...5 years or so. :mrgreen: Good luck!
There are a LOT worse things a married man could be doing than playing UO ... wives should be happy we're not out drinking/drugging/doggystyling other chicks.
~ Xigig ~ Mojoka ~ Shadowclan Orcs ~

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

I once saw a 20/20 (or something) article on WOW breaking up marriages.

Gray Wolf

Post by Gray Wolf »

I must tell you, I got real lucky when I met my wife in UO 9 years ago, married her, and we've been playiong MMO's together ever since.

We played on GL for many years before giving up the Bhey Castle on ice island and moving on to DaoC, WoW and others. While at a rwedding recently, an old UO guildy (GLS on GL), he told us about UOSA, and here we are.

Instead of her berating me for time on UO, she berated me for not getting the materials for recall scrolls! Gotta love it!
Sure am glad no-one called the guards!

:::: whack :::::

SVrider

Post by SVrider »

not that i would like my wife to play this game with me (cause i'd want to PK her for the repeated nagging all day) but some slack might be nice
RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT

Populus

Post by Populus »

SVrider wrote:not that i would like my wife to play this game with me (cause i'd want to PK her for the repeated nagging all day) but some slack might be nice
Just create a character she doesn't know about.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

your mom

Post by your mom »

benny- wrote:So as I'm sure many of you can relate, my wife likes to give me a hard time about my playing UO . So as to better illustrate her point, I returned home from work to find her thoughts expressed through art...

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i219/ ... am/poo.jpg

:D
that's funny as hell

your mom

Post by your mom »

MatronDeWinter wrote:I once saw a 20/20 (or something) article on WOW breaking up marriages.
wow sucks anyway. out of all games to break up marriages that's the last one i thought would.

SJane3384
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by SJane3384 »

You guys just have the wrong kind of wives! Ditch em and get better ones! Either that or do like I do, and deny sex until they play.....although this might work less well on your wives than it does my husband.
Dolphins are NOT era accurate, and MUST be banned!
Sign my PETITION!

Arcott Ramathorn

Post by Arcott Ramathorn »

When i played UO back in the day, i absolutely refused to let my wife(girlfriend at the time) see me do it, watch, log onto my game or listen to me while i dorked it up on roger wilco with my friends. I had built myself up in her eyes as the pinnacle of masculinity, coolness and an object of wanton abandon and i wasn't about to let her see the pimply faced dungeon and dragons player inside me. That lasted for years...after we were married, it started again with WOW. I would call afk, minimize the screen and stare at her till she told me what she wanted. One day she asked why i wouldnt keep playing while she was in the room. I said "cause its dorky."...she replied "your dorky." My charade dispelled, she got her own copy of the game at the end of the week...wound up playing more than me and still plays to this day.

She told me she wouldn't like Ultima (i agree) because of the way people act, after i told her " I can't just go away from the keyboard...someone will kill my guy!", her: "aren't you in town?", me: "it doesn't matter!"

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

i always take chicks to see my #1 score on puzzle bobble at the arcade, bragging that i've been in the top position for over 5 years straight. no sign of marriage yet
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE