Pack Horses Ruined in Patch

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Garth

Pack Horses Ruined in Patch

Post by Garth »

I just read the patch notes. I remember back when pack horses could carry only 400 stone. They were useless, nobody used them for anything. You have just taken something that was useful and removed it from the game. I don't think all things should be changed in the name of accuracy, such as dressing the vendors and pack animals. Taking these things out of the game makes it less enjoyable.

John Henry
Miner and blacksmith

MustardCat

Re: Pack Horses Ruined in Patch

Post by MustardCat »

Garth wrote:I don't think all things should be changed in the name of accuracy,
Your playing on the wrong server then, because that's the primary goal of UOSA. So either get over it and adapt or play somewhere else, because no amount of complaining will get it changed. UNLESS of course you can provide evidence that it's not accurate. :-)

* We aim to replicate the T2A era as best we can and within technical limitations as a whole.
* We do not intend to ever change any aspect of normal gameplay to particularly favor any playstyle or to protect or further expose any players to the in-game risk that was a large part of this era.
* We will especially not pull aspects of other eras into this one, even with an overwhelming demand of players.

Faust

Post by Faust »

"You must take the bad with the good when it comes to a server that replicates a specific era." - Faust

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

"I like to quote myself." mikel123, quoting mikel123

Faust

Post by Faust »

It's a shame you won't be repeating yourself well over a hundred times more in the future, eh. :wink:

Downs

Post by Downs »

Faust wrote:"You must take the bad with the good when it comes to a server that replicates a specific era." - Faust
Lmfao! really? -Downs
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Faust

Post by Faust »

"Yeah, son." - Faust

© Faust, inc.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

You take the good, you take the bad,
you take them both and there you have
The Facts of Life, the Facts of Life.
Facts of life, season 2.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

corr]

Post by corr] »

A wise man once told me that you must take the bad with the good when it comes to a server that replicates a specific era.

Gatsby

Post by Gatsby »

corr] wrote:A wise man once told me that you must take the bad with the good when it comes to a server that replicates a specific era.

Is that a Faust quote?